Opinion No, comic books didn't 'become' left wing, they always have been.

He is an idiot man. Just ignore him but I'm not sure it will work cause he seems to tag people that he imagined himself to have beef with.

I stumbled into argument with him and he accused me of being part of stop the steal movement.

Clear moron.

A self-projecting loon revives a nerco thread to accuse me of being in his head.

This is a failure of Seroquel.

You're a soft can

A likkle shit-star that went nova spreading his fecally-fuelled posts across this forum, leaving behind a bitch-core remnant of coiling super-compressed molten vagina.

Accuses me of not having a life in this forum, yet in one week has made the same amount of threads I've made in three years.

Forget even justifying his argumentation. This punk trick can't even articulate his existence.

You're quoting a post made seven days ago and then accuse me of being in your head?
Ok.

I don't log into this place every single day like you champ, some of us have a life outside of this karate forum.

But that president quote with my name without tagging me was on some creepy ex shit. Maybe refocus your man crush back on Jorge Masvidal and Donald Trump Jr, I just aint into you like that.

A likkle shit-star that went nova spreading his fecally-fuelled posts across this forum, leaving behind a bitch-core remnant of coiling super-compressed molten vagina.

I bet you're a real hit with the ladies.

I don't log into this place every single day like you champ, some of us have a life outside of this karate forum.

But that president quote with my name without tagging me was on some creepy ex shit. Maybe refocus your man crush back on Jorge Masvidal and Donald Trump Jr, I just aint into you like that.

You made accusations.
Dick-tucked when asked to prove those accusations.
Then came scuttling back seven days later to make the same accusations.

So I'm just going remain consistent: Prove your accusations against me. If you can't or won't, then stay bitch.

Dark Knight returns is meant to be seen as a kind of opera. It starts with Batman as an old Adam West version of Batman, with grey and blue in his costume. As the comic goes on the costume becomes armor and the world gets more violent, and by the end of the book he's riding a horse fighting Superman in a nuclear winter. Epic, operatic. Start small and sad, end huge and sad.

Conservatives tend to argue it was grounded and realistic/anti-liberal which I find very cute.

Reagan is portrayed as someone willing to throw the world into nuclear winter with a goofy smile on his face. For basically nothing, casually.

Comic books have been written by guys on drugs and anti-fasicst propagandists since the 1930s so of course they're going to be, more or less, left leaning in rhetoric. But the primacy of violence as a solution to all problems is explicitly fascist and is a major theme in a lot of comic books. So there's room for debate about what they have "always been"...

Alright sensitive yellow card pussy.... I do like your location name though

Yellow card would imply that I'm not one to refrain from speaking my mind you Trump worshipping neckbeard.

Go watch some nascar with your trailer buddies.

Yellow card would imply that I'm not one to refrain from speaking my mind you Trump worshipping neckbeard.

Go watch some nascar with your trailer buddies.
I hate nascar and I keep my face shaven for my profession. I'm sorry you are so weak and say stupid things to get yellow cards. One day you will learn to be civilized, when you get banned for being a stupid person on here. Don't be like others and make a new name and come back..... take the hint and stay gone.

Back