Nitro_tech hardcore

drumerdud

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys think about this product? i know so far, ON why is one of the best, mostly because its cheap and effective, but i was just wondering, if lets say that i get a really huge discount, as in the price of the Nitro-tech hardcore is only 20$ more than ON whey, would it be a good product based on effectiveness?

Really I doubt it, anything with Hardcore in the tittle is probably crap, it makes ridiculous claims. (18.4 lbs of solid muscle in 14 days) ???

Stick with the basics

1) Good clean healthy food the comes from the earth, milk, seafood, chicken, beef, almonds, eggs, are all natural foods that will provide protein. Don't forget to eat plenty of plants and unprocessed brown rice and grain products.

2) Work hard in the gym.

3) supplements should be the last thing you think about, a protein shake might come in handy, right after a workout or when you don't have the convenience of cooking something/packing something.

Side note...

Anything that says HARDCORE, FREAK, RIPPED, ANABOLIC, ect. on it is probably crap with an over inflated price tag to go with the over inflated claims.

good luck man, if you still want to try the product go for it. It is fun to try new things/ flavors ect. just don't be surprised if it dosn't match it's claims.

It's the same old NitroTech it always was, and it's just whey protein.

Really I doubt it, anything with Hardcore in the tittle is probably crap, it makes ridiculous claims. (18.4 lbs of solid muscle in 14 days) ???

Stick with the basics

1) Good clean healthy food the comes from the earth, milk, seafood, chicken, beef, almonds, eggs, are all natural foods that will provide protein. Don't forget to eat plenty of plants and unprocessed brown rice and grain products.

2) Work hard in the gym.

3) supplements should be the last thing you think about, a protein shake might come in handy, right after a workout or when you don't have the convenience of cooking something/packing something.

Side note...

Anything that says HARDCORE, FREAK, RIPPED, ANABOLIC, ect. on it is probably crap with an over inflated price tag to go with the over inflated claims.

good luck man, if you still want to try the product go for it. It is fun to try new things/ flavors ect. just don't be surprised if it dosn't match it's claims.

All good advice. I just have one thing to add:

Anything from Muscletech is most likely overpriced crap. There may be an exception or two, but I haven't heard of them.

I disagree about the "supplements are the last thing you should think about" line.

If the person is in America, supplements are a lot more of a necessity than people think. I know it'd be economically impossible for me to cover the spectrum of nutrients I get from my supplements by food alone. That's an unrealistic statement nowadays.

I disagree about the "supplements are the last thing you should think about" line.

If the person is in America, supplements are a lot more of a necessity than people think. I know it'd be economically impossible for me to cover the spectrum of nutrients I get from my supplements by food alone. That's an unrealistic statement nowadays.

and i live in the Philippes, so imagine how little protein i get!!! all they eat here is rice and soy sauce...:p

haha aryt, ima it out just this once since im getting a huge discount anyway..

You make a good point, but between real food, and supplements I would still choose supplements last, and only to "Supplement" my diet.

I would like to say I have always been a fan of your posts on here and would really be interested in your own supplement use, if you wouldn't mind sharing, I'm honestly interested.:D

Loads of crap, too much to catalogue, and I also have been trying things out a lot because I get my stuff for free, so it varies month-to-month. Let's just say this, the things I take the most of have to do with joint care and protein intake.

PHP:
ON why is one of the best, mostly because its cheap and effective

dude, you said it yourself. ON Whey mixes up so good it puts the most of the other stuff to shame.

NitroTech is awesome, if you want to waste money and your farts to reek.:icon_twis

Nitro-Tech and Muscle Tech products gave me wicked cramps and diarreha.

I only use ON products now.

there are a few muscletech products that are worth there money HOWEVER the Nitro tech Hardcore is a better formula than the original -But it is not better than ON if it is working for you stick with it

Also Syntha 6 from BSN is good pricey but the mixing and taste and quailty are amazing

im not a fan of the nitro-tech/cell-tech/anything muscle-tech for that matter, and this is coming from prior use of their goods, i used to be a huge advocate of cell-tech especially, when i started using creatine it was one of my first brands i used,

there are just better supps out there for far cheaper

u can get cheaper (just as effective) whey out there, u dont have to go the way of nitro-tech

Back