Nitrix ...

So really, what you're all agreeing on is this: I should avoid fighting in the street, and always travel in a group in case three "thugs" accost me. And if I'm a thug who travels in a pack, I should do my best to get the guy on the ground so they can stomp the guy.

Got it. I knew there would be something useful to learn here. Otherwise this would be the same tired "striker vs wrestler in the real world" thread again, and I know you wouldn't want to subject us all to that again.

Ah - and I also learned what I wanted when I opened up this thread... don't use NO if you want to avoid roiding out.

cfiore6006 said:
Ah - and I also learned what I wanted when I opened up this thread... don't use NO if you want to avoid roiding out.
The part about always fighting in superior numbers was sound, logically sound, sound for the ages, but...

Where in the hell did you get this?

Brand Nizzle said:
Exactly! Finally someone sees the logic. I don't understand why no one else gets it. Maybe it's in fact....too simple? Haha.

I get it.

Madmick said:
The part about always fighting in superior numbers was sound, logically sound, sound for the ages, but...

Where in the hell did you get this?

I got it from BrandNizzle:

"The other day he walked into wrestling with his hand all wrapped up with stiches and stuff. I asked him what had happened and he said that his parents wanted to take him to some roid clinic and he got pissed off and punched through his bedroom window. lolo ROID RAGE!!!! "

Unless, of course, I read it wrong, and he meant that the guy's emotional problems stem from some other supplement.

Way to completely hijack a thread guys.
cfiore6006 said:
don't use NO if you want to avoid roiding out.
No, don't use roids if you want to avoid roiding out...
cfiore6006 said:
Unless, of course, I read it wrong, and he meant that the guy's emotional problems stem from some other supplement.
Yea, you did. The kid is taking steroids as well as NO.

I'm taking Nitrix Oxide at the moment. I only take that and a post-workout recovery drink and I have no complaints. I think it works, but I'm not even done with one small bottle. However, my biceps seem to have a bigger pump when I flex than before. I take Pump-Tech from MuscleTech.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/pump.html

It's safe, I recommend it.

However, It wont really help you for wrestling. If you want to get bigger and are lifting then you should take it. If you are just going to wrestling practices or want to lose weight then this is no good. I suggest you take supplements that will help prevent muscle loss, such as glutamine.

Brand Nizzle said:
Exactly! Finally someone sees the logic. I don't understand why no one else gets it. Maybe it's in fact....too simple? Haha.

I understood your logic from the original thread.............

Edit: post removed, I didn't want to contribute to the thread hijacking! :)

Back to the original question: I've used various NO products. I've used Nitrix, NO2, and regular old L-Arginine from GNC. I don't know the science between them, but I had the most noticeable effect from the GNC L-Arginine. The pump I got after workouts was equal to what I got from using NO2. Nitrix had little affect at all. As far as price, NO2 is the most expensive at around $70 a bottle, Nirix 2nd at $35 a bottle, and L-Arginine the cheapest at $14 a bottle. I know what my choice would be out of those.
However, NO products aren't really the best thing for an athlete. The extended pumps are cool, but they make you tighter and less flexible overall. I didn't notice any extra muscle growth over not using it, so I'd say save your money and buy meat or protein.

stewy37 said:
I didn't notice any extra muscle growth over not using it, so I'd say save your money and buy meat or protein.

The hardcore biochemistry behind NO products was debunked by Terumo here a couple months ago. They don't work. So this last thing you said is right on (in fact it should be stickied, somehow).

BTW, I was hard to you in the other forum, and I never apologized directly. I'm sorry about being a dick.

Thank you for fighting to preserve the spirit of this country. I know you risk your death so that we may all be free. I really do appreciate it.

Back