Nitrix ...

B

Brand Nizzle

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/nitrix.html

I saw some kid on my wrestling team pop like 4 of these before practice. He is a fucking monster, he is 6'3'' 220 pounds and ripped as hell, I use to remember when he was a really skinny kid and I use to toss him around, but now he is handeling me...it sucks lol.

Does anyone have any info on Nitrix? Is it safe? Reccomended? = /

im sure its safe. i was gonna take it, but i dont feel like taking an NO product. ive taken a few diff brands, and im doin better now that im takin no NO than i was when i was on.

Fuck. I was actually hoping that it was not hahaha.

Looks like I am going to lookinto gettin some...

From what I understand, the AKG attachment does not increase vasodilation any more than the single amino L-arginine.
Also, L-arginine is in a capsule form which will absorb better than a Nitrix tablet that is shown to be difficult to dissolve.
One more thing, it's much cheaper.

Anybody know the story on TKD's banning?

Chad Hamilton said:
From what I understand, the AKG attachment does not increase vasodilation any more than the single amino L-arginine.
Also, L-arginine is in a capsule form which will absorb better than a Nitrix tablet that is shown to be difficult to dissolve.
One more thing, it's much cheaper.

Yeah, Terumo laid the science down. Physiologically speaking, AKG, OKG, and AAKG supplementation is a waste.

Madmick, what does that mean, would you reccomend Nitrix or no?

Unfortunatley Nizzle, Nitrix wont help your mind, which is where you need help the most. Instead of worry about supplementation try to find a tutor to teach you common sense.

Nizzle, Explain to us how if a striker cant even defeat a BJJ artist or wrestler in a one on one fight, but can defeat multiple opponents in a street fight using the same skills.

I know this is off topic but how can anyone ever take this kid seriously after his "wrestling is not useful in streetfights" post

And how can I take you seriously after that post. Diss the guy in the thread where he speaks nonsense, don't bring it up here.

On topic: What are the claimed effects of NO supps, what are their proven effects and what experience have you guys had with them?

PS: I have no idea what AKG, OKg and stuff stands for, so please bear with the ignorant one in your answer.

Dude whatever that kid is taking is not Nitrix lol!!! he is probably hitting the sauce and also uses Nitrix as a supplement!

Mussolini said:
Unfortunatley Nizzle, Nitrix wont help your mind, which is where you need help the most. Instead of worry about supplementation try to find a tutor to teach you common sense.

Nizzle, Explain to us how if a striker cant even defeat a BJJ artist or wrestler in a one on one fight, but can defeat multiple opponents in a street fight using the same skills.

I know this is off topic but how can anyone ever take this kid seriously after his "wrestling is not useful in streetfights" post

Lol. If you want, sure, I'll answer your question for you and explain my point of view.

85% of the time, say you are correct, a good or great striker cannot beat a good BJJ or wrestler in an one on one match. The Striker would get taken down, submitted or tko'd the majority of the time, lacking a take down defense and what not.

Now, pretend you are the BEST BJJ artist in the world. The abosolute best. One day you are walking down the street and you get jumped by 3 thugs. The odds are against you, obviously, but these thuns aren't trained atiquintly in any style of MA, and you've spent you're whole life training BJJ.

Now, unless the thugs have a change of heart and decide to play "fair" with you while robbing you and decide to come at you one by one, there is no way you could submit more than one of them at a time, maybe if you are lucky you would be able to submit one of them before getting fucked up by the other two guys. IMO, if you are ever in a fight with more than one opponent, the absolute last place you would want to be is on the ground. The ground is only a last resort IMO.

Now, lets pretend again. It's the same exact scenario, but instead of being a BJJ 'master', you are a Tae Kwon Do expert, or a Shotokan Karate expert, or a Kyokshikun Karate expert, or a Muay Thai expert. Sure, the odds are against you once again, it's 3 vs 1, but you have a far greater chance of escaping with your money and your life, or even winning the fight. I know if I was fighting a Shotokan Karate expert, I wouldn't want to fight them with even 3 guys with me if I was untrained. I would be on the floor knocked down/out before I could would be able to blink.

In my TKD class, along with everything else, we train to fight against armed attackers and mulitble opponents. It's just the way of the world. You need to know this, unless you are stictly competeing in sport (Like wrestling...).

It's common sense. In a fight with multible attackers, even if the odds are against you, why the hell would you want to grapple and fight on the ground? I don't have anything against slamming or throwing them to the ground, but IMO KNOCKING them to the ground is a lot better. Once you hit the ground the fight is almost over, you are going to get your assed kicked all over the place if there are any other attackers....

This is just my point of view, wrestling is not as effecient as other martial arts and is more strictly a SPORT. SPORT as in strictly 1 on 1 rules and etc...I don't see how the hell the gracies are trying to sell BJJ off as "the ultimate self defense, real world" MA for the "old woman" or "weaker man." You pull guard in a dark alley way one night while being mugged, maybe even with a knife, and see how it goes.

I'm not trying to bash wrestling or BJJ at all. I'm not that ignorant. I still train BJJ and wrestle. I want to fight MMA one day. I know the importance of BJJ and wrestling in ones arsonal, truely in 1 on 1 combat, ina ring or a cage, it's supority is undisputed.

Why does it have to go to the ground? A wrestler has the best chance of not being taken to the ground, periode. It would be much harder to take a wrestler down than any other martial art.

Do you honestly think your TKD sensai would have a better chance againts three guys than Marc Coleman?

Watch the first ten UFC's and see how any TKD expert or karate expert faired, and then tell me how if they couldnt even beat one guy how they could beat multiple guys?

If striking cannot defeat one person, it cannot defeat two or three or four people. What part of that dont you understand.

Bottom line is if your a boxer or muay thai practitioner or wrestler againts three guys, when you try and hit one guy the other guys will try and tackle you and get you two the ground, but the wrestler has the best chance to keep balance, and the best chance on the ground.

You are young and said your opinions are open to change, and now im about the 200th person who has tried to explain this to you to no avail.

Mussolini said:

Bro, Nizzle might be the most fun-loving, surfer-type humble guy on the board.

In other words, shut the fuck up.

Madmick said:
Bro, Nizzle might be the most fun-loving, surfer-type humble guy on the board.

In other words, shut the fuck up.

eat a dick and go read his "wrestling is useless in fighting" thread.

Thats great you think he is humble But myself and everyone who has read his other thread (like 300+ people) think he is a 16 year old obstinate punk who lies about his wretling credentials, as his name was not on the beast of the east list nor was his school registered.
Sorry I cant respect someone who lies like that

Mussolini said:
eat a dick and go read his "wrestling is useless in fighting" thread.

Thats great you think he is humble But myself and everyone who has read his other thread (like 300+ people) think he is a 16 year old obstinate punk who lies about his wretling credentials, as his name was not on the beast of the east list nor was his school registered.
Sorry I cant respect someone who lies like that

Lmao.

I didn't lie. If you doubt my wrestling and martial art credentials than what do I care? I don't have to prove myself to you. I was never offensive or insulting to anyone in that thread. I was merely just trying to have a discussion on the topic. How ever it is assholes like you who can't prove your point without feeling the need to insult someone like me or Mick or accuse me of lieing. If you ever want to confirm your beliefs about my wrestling and MA training being "non-existent" you are welcome to come see me and we can spar and grapple a little. Until then, g'day.

Brand Nizzle said:
Lmao.

I didn't lie. If you doubt my wrestling and martial art credentials than what do I care? I don't have to prove myself to you. I was never offensive or insulting to anyone in that thread. I was merely just trying to have a discussion on the topic. How ever it is assholes like you who can't prove your point without feeling the need to insult someone like me or Mick or accuse me of lieing. If you ever want to confirm your beliefs about my wrestling and MA training being "non-existent" you are welcome to come see me and we can spar and grapple a little. Until then, g'day.

Why grapple? its useless ina fight man. YOU dont have to prove yourself, nobody asked you to, but you chose to post false info about yourself to make yourself seem more credible, by claiming you placed third in the beast from the east wrestling tourney when infact your name is not shown in any weight division nor was your school even registered. YOu tried to lie and were caught, no one asked you to prove anything.

BTW you are the one resorting to E-threats. Yah like im gonna fly from Canada to beat your ass.

Dieselgoku23 said:
Dude whatever that kid is taking is not Nitrix lol!!! he is probably hitting the sauce and also uses Nitrix as a supplement!

Dude, guess what...you were right. Haha.

The other day he walked into wrestling with his hand all wrapped up with stiches and stuff. I asked him what had happened and he said that his parents wanted to take him to some roid clinic and he got pissed off and punched through his bedroom window. lolo ROID RAGE!!!!

mussolini said:
If striking cannot defeat one person, it cannot defeat two or three or four people. What part of that dont you understand.

what? this doesnt make any sense. For example lets say Rickson could probly beat a 21yo Mike Tyson in a MMA fight, but a 21yo Tyson could demolish 3-4 guys in a street fight.

Reakt said:
what? this doesnt make any sense. For example lets say Rickson could probly beat a 21yo Mike Tyson in a MMA fight, but a 21yo Tyson could demolish 3-4 guys in a street fight.

Exactly! Finally someone sees the logic. I don't understand why no one else gets it. Maybe it's in fact....too simple? Haha.

Back