NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash Bros Ultimate looks pretty insane. 65 characters with more to be announced. Every character that has ever been in a Smash game.
I'm not big on Smash but with this much content wow.
And that Fire Emblem game looks nice too

really? how much time did u put into the whole game? im about 9 hours in just visited the second village, no idea where to go from here. I can go find pictures or go to a second tech lab I think

Akkala is a really rough place and its tower is not an easy climb in the slightest. Still, that second lab lets you create Ancient Weapons and Armor.

Smash Bros Ultimate looks pretty insane. 65 characters with more to be announced. Every character that has ever been in a Smash game.
I'm not big on Smash but with this much content wow.
And that Fire Emblem game looks nice too

Agreed. I liked this presentation, but people were still bitching and moaning because no MP4, Pikmin 4, or Animal Crossing stuff was revealed in spite of the fact that Nintendo themselves said this was gonna be Smash-centric months ago.

Agreed. I liked this presentation, but people were still bitching and moaning because no MP4, Pikmin 4, or Animal Crossing stuff was revealed in spite of the fact that Nintendo themselves said this was gonna be Smash-centric months ago.

I'm a Sony fan boy and I can relate. Sony clearly said they would focus on th9eir 4 exclusive games and then people bitch about how horrible their E3 was. The problem is there is so much click bait news articles on the internet nowadays that people go into these things misinformed.

Just read that Fortnite is available starting today for the Switch. My kid is going to lose his mind.

Did they show anything for No More Heroes? I loved that game.

Fortnite and hollow Knight downloading now while I'm at work

Launches today

Fortnite and hollow Knight downloading now while I'm at work

"Soul of Wyrm, Soul of Root, Heart of Void"

"No mind to think..."

"No will to break..."

"No voice to cry suffering..."

"Born of God and Void..."

"You are...The Hollow Knight!"

- The Pale King

latest

No third party support, and long software droughts. Looks like another Wii U to me.

i dont think so, the switch has been a great success for Nintendo

2018 has felt a hell of a lot like a Wii U year, that's for damned sure. The third-party support is still very sorely lacking as well, though at least Bethesda and Ubisoft are still hanging in there.

What started out as an underwhelming Nintendo E3 ended up awesome.

Smash Ultimate looks awesome. Inklings look hella fun to play as. Nice to have every single fighter in the game as well. Looking forward to some new ones revealed.

Hollow Knight getting dropped on us today! Downloaded it ASAP, can't wait to try it out.

After watching the stream of Let's Go, I'm a lot less worried about the game. Seems like it's mainly the same ol' Pokemon routine. Only wild encounters have been changed.

Highly disappointed about no Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion news, then after the world tournament they dropped a bomb on us, releasing it tomorrow!!!!!! Biggest news for me out of Nintendo.

Finally a new Mario Party game! My group of friends always love playing MP and drinking. Can't wait for this! Looks like they went back to the classic board format as well.

Was originally excited to play Fortnite on the Switch, until I started it up and saw it had no motion control option. Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 have ruined twin stick aiming for me, it's just so clunky and imprecise compared to motion + sticks. If they ever add it as an option I'll play.

Overall a very decent E3 for Nintendo. I was hoping we'd get something about a new Animal Crossing or a top down Zelda game or something but oh well. Overall I think Sony had the strongest showing but as a gamer I'm very excited about a ton of upcoming games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back