Nintendo releasing game where you juggle two Balls

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
GameWatchSuperMarioBros_photo_02.jpg

I support being able to juggle your balls. Nintendo confirmed once again to be GOAT tier.

I'm surprised how much advertising has gone into pushing this, it's surely a niche collectors item, not something many will care for...
Can play Super Mario Bros on a browser, never mind the countless other ways.

I'm surprised how much advertising has gone into pushing this, it's surely a niche collectors item, not something many will care for...

But can you play with your balls?

The game is called Your Mom™.

I like retro gaming, but I do not see the appeal in this. Off the top of my head I can play Super Mario Bros several different ways as it is. I can play it via...

Original Nes that I have from when I was a kid
Custom Bar Top arcade that runs RetroArch
My laptop
My cell phone
Through the Browser on my Xbox One.

I can think of a lot better ways to spend $50 even if we're just talking about video games.

I like retro gaming, but I do not see the appeal in this. Off the top of my head I can play Super Mario Bros several different ways as it is. I can play it via...

My laptop
My cell phone

I can think of a lot better ways to spend $50 even if we're just talking about video games.
Absolutely! They should focus on bringing FF6 to the Switch imo .
wzd2WqF.gif

My laptop
My cell phone

It's crazy that the NES is 40 years old and original units are still working fine

Back