Ninja Obstacle Course Tournament

BAS_FAN

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This thing looks like so much fun but there is no way i could complete it without a break....keep watching it cause it gets harder and harder as it goes on...and by the end its just CRAZY!!

Ninja Warrior Contest - 33 year old fisherman wins tough obstacle course - on Bore Me

seems like every aspect of training is utilized in this course...speed, strength, power, grip,mobility, flexibilty,, balance, endurance, cardio....everything!!

You never seen Ninja Warrior on G4?

well as far as i know, the course that the american ninja guys compete in is a smaller and shorter version of the actual ninja warrior course (which they will eventually attempt) in japan

that is ninja warrior on g4 :p

You should see the revamped course. It's hard to imagine but it's even harder.

they have this on g4 sometimes like late night. Its a greta show and would be hard as hell to do.

Bas,

No matter how many times I see your av...

...It never gets old.

I can't believe no one has said this yet:

- Sure those courses are old but they're nothing compared to the ones Chuck Norris has in his backyard.

*waits for rocks to get thrown at him*

now thats what i call functional strength, the japanese are crazy fucks. I watched all 9mins of that, inspirational stuff

NAGANO FTW!! I watch this shit alot. Great show. I want to compete in it.

yeah makoto nagano is sick.

sasuke (ninja warrior) is awesome, that course is ridiculously hard.

For only being 5 foot 3 nagano is a beast.

yeah makoto nagano is a beast.

sasuke (ninja warrior) is awesome, that course is ridiculously hard.

For only being 5 foot 3 nagano is a beast.

I like how he trains on his boat. He is one sick dude. He's my hero!, lol! :icon_lol:

did you see the one where he was disqualified? It was a new one where he went on the cliff hanger but grabbed the top part by accident. NOw theres a gap to the last ledge where you have to swing off in air to hold onto the other ledge. Thats sick!

I like how he trains on his boat. He is one sick dude. He's my hero!, lol! :icon_lol:

did you see the one where he was disqualified? It was a new one where he went on the cliff hanger but grabbed the top part by accident. NOw theres a gap to the last ledge where you have to swing off in air to hold onto the other ledge. Thats sick!

Yeah I consider him a hero as well just because he failed so many times but managed to finish it.

And yeah I saw him get disqualified on the new course, they way they modified the cliff hanger makes it ridiculously difficult. It would probably be easier for a taller guy with longer arms to get past that part.

That trampoline kid is pretty good too though, he'll probably beat it someday.

I would love to try something like that. Man, do I fucking love obstacle courses. Any Marines here? I miss those obstacle courses, they were so much fucking fun. The Tarzan course was my favorite.

Back