Nina Marie goes in on MMA Guru

First Guru video I've ever watched in full.

Nails it. UFC's promo is team absolute dogshit.

But to add on, the matchmakers are also subpar.

The card structuring is horrible.

Still at the lame ass Apex.

The whole team is just complacent and do the bare minimum, holding back the sport. A major overhaul would do wonders.

The whole team is just complacent and do the bare minimum, holding back the sport. A major overhaul would do wonders.

They have no competition which puts them in the position of absolute power, which in hindsight is awful for the sport.

They need someone to make some noise to shake things up sir.

Just my opinion of course.

They have no competition which puts them in the position of absolute power, which in hindsight is awful for the sport.

They need someone to make some noise to shake things up sir.

Just my opinion of course.
Yeah but doing simple things that would make the sport more interesting (and thus bring their company more views and money) seems like a no brainer even if they have no competition.

Yeah but doing simple things that would make the sport more interesting (and thus bring their company more views and money) seems like a no brainer even if they have no competition.
Like you said... complacency sir.
I agree with you all day and night.

You'd think they would do the right thing for their own business, but they don't unfortunately.

I watched it too, Guru made all excellent points. The UFC are seriously slacking when promoting fighters amongst many other things. Same ole shit on embedded too, watching fighters pack their luggage has run it's course a long time ago. At the very least they can bring back the one on one sit downs for main event fights.

Last edited:
lol the last ppv was the sphere and we're really going to sit here and say they are doing the bare minimum?

lol the last ppv was the sphere and we're really going to sit here and say they are doing the bare minimum?
How is the arena being a bigger deal than the actual show supposed to be a good thing? lmao. Most people who read this probably can't remember more than 2-3 fights that were on that card and some of them only because of how bad they were.

How is the arena being a bigger deal than the actual show supposed to be a good thing? lmao. Most people who read this probably can't remember more than 2-3 fights that were on that card and some of them only because of how bad they were.
well what you said right before was the lame ass apex, then they go do a show in the sphere and you STILL say they are doing the bare minimum, even though them having apex cards doesn't take away from them doing arena shows.... which they still do.... plently.... like more than ever.....

Im not a ufc shill or anything but all that shit to complain about isn't really even the problem. other than the subpar match making, which of course you mentioned.

Have you checked out boxing recently? They're doing short movies for their promotion, meanwhile the UFC is taking still shots of a fighter eating a cookie or some shit and posting it on Instagram. It's laughable how little they are doing. I'll watch what fights the UFC has to offer, but they've been slacking for awhile now. The sphere aside of course, that was an anomaly.

Last edited:
Where he is from too (probably stabbed more likely), that's why he does it on the internet and not IRL to people. He has also spoken on the fact that he is aware a fighter could mess him up if he ever ran into the wrong one. Again a reason why he is just online 99.9% of the time.

Basically he is just a SDer with a YT channel

It's also the color of the (native) English. They burn, they don't tan.

He's British right? Gonna be rainy or at best just cloudy anyways. He can take a job as a lifeguard on the beach, he ain't getting a tan dawg.

well what you said right before was the lame ass apex, then they go do a show in the sphere and you STILL say they are doing the bare minimum, even though them having apex cards doesn't take away from them doing arena shows.... which they still do.... plently.... like more than ever.....

Im not a ufc shill or anything but all that shit to complain about isn't really even the problem. other than the subpar match making, which of course you mentioned.
Ah, I see what you're saying. The Apex in general isn't even the issue, it's the bare minimum they put into it.

Whereas they could do this there like WWE did

Untitled.png

Putting a lot of effort into one show at the Sphere doesn't erase all the low effort they put in so many other times.

And yes, subpar match making is the main problem, but so are the other things.

Card structuring is horrible these days. There were unknown and unranked fighters on the Sphere PPV main card, though it was supposed to be a huge show.

Better promoting would lead to more stars, which in turn would mean more interesting cards.

You took my irrelevant post to 3M views and made her the fat chick of MMA media, you righteous person :eek:
GawD dANG
cat-huh.gif
Plus, she just gave the guy a ton of ammo to work with

Everyone has a different view of these things sir.
Its no different than liking or disliking a fighter.
Of course, that’s fair enough. It’s just some of the reactions to him are quite funny is all.

Back