Nina Marie goes in on MMA Guru

Guru been rubbing em out to angry Nina…

It was like pouring gas on a fire..
VnGYNk.gif

Dislike both of these people, they both need to disappear. Nina coming from OF and Playboy means she's a good interviewer? Her interviews are trash and they're just awkward, but literally all people care about now are views and clicks, so it doesn't matter apparently. Guru is also just annoying as fuck and talks non stop shit.

Guru is cooking her alive in the video <lmao><lol>

Now I have to watch his vid, while I opted not to because I was just awake when I saw it and didn't feel like starting my day with his toxicity.

Now I have to watch his vid, while I opted not to because I was just awake when I saw it and didn't feel like starting my day with his toxicity.
It is like the vibe of somebody that tried to rap against Eminem and now regrets it BADLY <lol>Nina will have a very interesting weekend XD

The poster I quoted didn't seem hateful towards women though. I think he made a generalizing statement about a certain type of women, who put their sex-appeal before the content, but Nina focuses and puts real effort into both. But, at first glance, it's an easy to make mistake to think there isn't any substance to it.

At least he backs it up with evidence, sir. I think it's more than just making up a rumor for clicks.

Also, I don't think it would be weird for Jon to be gay or bi.

Exactly, that:s why she is as successful ss she is. If it was just all looks fighters wouldn't have cared to do the interviews and nor would a lot of MMA fans care to watch, IMO. Well they probably would have cared enough to insult the shit out of her. But the UFC wouldn't have embraced her either, unless she'd want to become a ring girl maybe. Lol

Yes and no. He has to say that for legal purposes. The UK isn't exactly a free country anymore. But sometimes he does play it up a bit, but it's pretty clear when he does or doesn't when you are familiar enough. (<=Someone will see this as an opportunity to dunk on Guru, or on me)

She indeed doesn't put all of her efforts into talking about fighting, but she does still talk about it.

Indeed.

That doesn't mean there isn't any meaning behind what she says though.

It's not a one-to-one comparison. Using your sex-appeal for clicks is not exactly the same as insulting and attacking people for clicks. One is, IMO, morally much worse than the other.

She brings skills and looks though, and people will click for both.

I'm not sure what exactly prompted her reaponse, so I can't really comment on it
Evidence?

That dude irks me in every way possible.
To quote Nick Diaz..."Where I'm from people like that get slapped".

Where he is from too (probably stabbed more likely), that's why he does it on the internet and not IRL to people. He has also spoken on the fact that he is aware a fighter could mess him up if he ever ran into the wrong one. Again a reason why he is just online 99.9% of the time.

Basically he is just a SDer with a YT channel

That's the color of a man that never leaves the house sir.

It's also the color of the (native) English. They burn, they don't tan.

Where he is from too (probably stabbed more likely), that's why he does it on the internet and not IRL to people. He has also spoken on the fact that he is aware a fighter could mess him up if he ever ran into the wrong one. Again a reason why he is just online 99.9% of the time.

Basically he is just a SDer with a YT channel

It's also the color of the English. They burn, they don't tan.
Bisping has a tan so that theory is out the window lol

And to your other replyThornyDisastrousIndianabat-max-1mb.gif ;)

Back