• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nikola Jokić is already the best basketball player in history

i do not watch nba

Correct.

So last year domination this year domination in play offs is what you dis not see or what.

TDP-L-NUGGETS-WOLVESA03_8573xxx.jpg

You can not be 4 time mvp in a row for nothing right

embiid-mvp-prgraphic-vertical-947x1176.jpg

Lol everybody knows who should have gotten mvp last year domination in basketball that ad was goi g how do.i stop this guy same thing this year i do not care about basketball but it was funny having pundits who have logical procces like me and guys who just refuse to crown farm boy best player like you talking it was hilarious.and fumniest thing was guy who did not deserved mvp was celebrating like he deserved it amd guy who deserved it did not even care so again no american media story lines of ypu should cry outrage

Lol everybody knows who should have gotten mvp last year domination in basketball that ad was goi g how do.i stop this guy same thing this year i do not care about basketball but it was funny having pundits who have logical procces like me and guys who just refuse to crown farm boy best player like you talking it was hilarious.and fumniest thing was guy who did not deserved mvp was celebrating like he deserved it amd guy who deserved it did not even care so again no american media story lines of ypu should cry outrage
The biseps though

Lol everybody knows who should have gotten mvp last year domination in basketball that ad was goi g how do.i stop this guy

This could easily describe both Embiid and Jokic. I have no problem with either guy getting it. Embiid won. End of story.

i do not care about basketball

You're proving otherwise here.

Yes, you are outraged. fican bless.

Yeah, that's true. I think really last year was his best regular season with the near triple double on 70% true shooting, all while the team got the number one seed. Like pretty much always he crushed the advanced metrics too. And that was even AFTER he bottled it up at the end of the season because of trash media and fans. Really the question wasn't if he was MVP, it was should it be unanimous, but obviously all the completely ridiculous and fake narratives that came out about stat padding and racism exposed the ugliness and jealousy of pundits.

The level of criticism haters give can get soooo ridiculous. Like the guy puts up something like a 20-15-5 line and it's like how awful he was. A 30-12-12 type line is so common it just unnewsworthy. Skip last year was saying Jamal Murray was better than him, that made Barkley have a conniption. Or the Hachimura is gonna stop him and the series is over because Jokic missed 3 of 4 shots in the span of a few minutes. Oh the "he's the worst player to ever win MVP" nonsense. Or Shaq giving him his award while prefacing it with having to say he didn't think he deserved it. All completely absurd.

Or criticism when an injury riddled nuggets team lost to the eventual champion Warriors when after Jokic, the Warriors had the next six best players in the series. The absurd narrative that he wasn't good in the playoffs while he had a shitty borderline G-league team strapped to his back (usually brought up by people who thought Embiid should have been MVP - yes, surely not at all contradictory reasoning), when he's number 1 all time in post-season PER and number 3 all time in WS/48. Even this year his playoff metrics were insane - league leader in PER, WS/48, BPM, VORP. Jokic did his part -- Murray and MPJ and KCP were overall much weaker this year than last.

Then the other thing is his whistle just sucks compared to the all time greats. Referees let people foul him and not call it ridiculously more than his peers. I can kind of understand why though, it would break too many more brains.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's true. I think really last year was his best regular season with the near triple double on 70% true shooting. Like pretty much always he crushed the advanced metrics too. And that was even AFTER he bottled it up at the end of the season because of trash media and fans. Really the question wasn't if he was MVP, it was should it be unanimous, but obviously all the completely ridiculous and fake narratives that came out about stat padding and racism exposed the ugliness and jealousy of pundits.

Jokic had a great 2022-23 and his advanced stats were top of the league. He had a very good argument for MVP. Unfortunately, so did Embiid considering he won the scoring title, averaged 33-10-4, had a PER of 31.4 compared to Jokic's 31.5, and the Sixers ended with a better record. You could even make an argument that Giannis should have gotten it considering the Bucks had the best record in the league and his stats were great while leading the league in usage. To claim it should have been unanimous and that everyone is racist is laughable.

The MVP has always been a subjective mess and there's also always been an element of voter fatigue. MJ should have 7+, LeCan could have 5+, Shaq could have 3+ etc. People have to stop complaining about it.

Or criticism when an injury riddled nuggets team lost to the eventual champion Warriors when after Jokic, the Warriors had the next six best players in the series. The absurd narrative that he wasn't good in the playoffs while he had a shitty borderline G-league team strapped to his back (usually brought up by people who thought Embiid should have been MVP - yes, surely not at all contradictory reasoning), when he's number 1 all time in post-season PER and number 3 all time in WS/48.

Lmao at claiming the Warriors had the next six best players. This is basically just crying about things that never happened.

<36>

Then the other thing is his whistle just sucks compared to the all time greats. Referees let people foul him and not call it ridiculously more than his peers. I can kind of understand why though, it would break too many more brains.

Should he get more fouls? Yeah, but so could a lot of players. He's averaged more FTA than LeCan in the past three years. Again, this basically amounts to more whining.

Getting blown out by 45 and having the worst defensive rating of any Nuggets starter in game 6 is probably the most blatant case of racism I've ever seen.

Coming out in the second half of game 7, putting up bricks, and blowing a 20 point lead with Goobs hitting hilarious fadeaways is another case of racism that I just won't tolerate.

"When Rudy hit the turnaround I was like yeah we probably got 'em."

<36>

You can call it whatever you like but a lot off people weren't happy because of Jokic's success. They obviously denied his success. Few bad play off games can't be used as "we were right all the time" argument. Everybody had bad games.

You can call it whatever you like but a lot off people weren't happy because of Jokic's success. They obviously denied his success. Few bad play off games can't be used as "we were right all the time" argument. Everybody had bad games.
And we all know who was that people who media in usa convinced it is their sport tjey are the best nobody is better blah blah blah so watchimg them whine and bitch and be so insecure was fun

There were some people that denied how good he is. It's more ignorance than anything. People see a tall, goofy, chubby dude that can't jump and don't understand how he was putting up those numbers. He's also on a team that doesn't get as much coverage. What term should we use for Steve Nash winning over Snaq that first year?

No one's saying "we were right all the time." I've said many times that he's a great player and thought it was idiotic some people were claiming SGA and Luka were robbed this year:

Jokic averaged 26.4,12.4, 9.0 on 58.3% shooting. The only reason he isn't setting statistical records is because he's the only person to put up those kinds of numbers (let's be honest though, everyone's offensive numbers are highly inflated these days). The Nuggets finished tied for the best record in the West even though Murray missed 23 games. He led the league in virtually every relevant advanced stat which corroborates the eye test if people objectively watch games.

To pretend like Jokic didn't deserve it is nonsense. SGA and Luka were reasonable choices but no one was robbed.

By nature though, it's an award that will generate controversy. It's always been humorous to watch.

It's wild though that we've gotten to the point where you can't even criticize Jokic in any scenario, even ones where he clearly struggled. He's had a great past few years but get a hold of yourselves and try to put things in perspective.

You can criticize everyone, that includes Jokic. There are so many thing that you can criticize about his game. But if high figures from ESPN says: "It's bad for NBA if Jokic wins anothe MVP" that is something else. I know, fuck ESPN, but their opinion matters more than average guy from internet opinion. A lot of people from media had similar opinion. I cant care less about these people but their opinion matter bit more, these people have influence.

Lol at thinking Ficgoat understands any of those wall of texts

Lol at thinking Ficgoat understands any of those wall of texts
well you could not understand for decades that frags with biceps are nothing sepecial so i have to show it too you

well you could not understand for decades that frags with biceps are nothing sepecial so i have to show it too you
Damnnnn you got him good. Biseps ftw

Back