Nikki Bella's brother in law (Daniel Bryan) calls out Henry Cejudo

And if there was a god, whoever wrote Katie Vick is dead

Gargano-Ciampa was fantastic, I tuned out of the whole market a bit though for personal reasons. I do remember there was the inclusion with Black and the whole Gargano turning, which I wasn't huge on, but I guess they were trying to extend the best thing they had going. It just seems like the same thing with Daniel Bryan. It's hard to try and listen to the prototypical undersized underdog character loved by masses trying to be the bad guy. Just doesn't ring for me. Don't know if he ever fully turned and rejoined Ciampa or continued it as heel-heel feud, or if Candace got him back. Idk, like I said, I faded out for personal reasons, and I dislike the market as a whole, but yeah, that was the best thing that company had going at the time, arguably even better than a lot of the eastern/indie promotional changes going on.
Gargano is heel and it is wonderful, it's almost like Becky Lynchs current situation, where the heel character is actually almost as good as their face (or better in Beckys case) but with DB, I'm loving his heel work, he turned up his vegan persona to 11 and is flinging hotdogs and soda at fans saying the are killing the environment, shit is hilarious to me

Attention whoring all around, as soon as they smell an opportunity to get a few headlines they start coming out of the woodwork and play it for all it's worth

Cmon Daniel Bryan, thats not how you call people out. You're supposed to grab the mic and say you'll fight whoever they want you to fight next

Cejudo is willing to do what MM wasn't. He plays the game.

He's already more recognized after having had 1 title defense than MM was after dominating the division.
has absolutely nothing to do with being on ESPN now. Nope, not at all.

I'm 6'2 I rolled with my coach at the time..lagarto Rodriguez and braulio estema...
Both of them stretched me like a rubber band ...
Bastard's..

But Henry is.the size of my 13 year old daughter...

Your 13 year old daughter is 146 lbs of pure muscle? Euw

Back