Nikki Bella's brother in law (Daniel Bryan) calls out Henry Cejudo

Lol at sherdog reacting as if any adult should know him

I'm 6'2 I rolled with my coach at the time..lagarto Rodriguez and braulio estema...
Both of them stretched me like a rubber band ...
Bastard's..

But Henry is.the size of my 13 year old daughter...
"both of them stretched me like a rubber band..." -that's what she said

I’m going to need to see more pictures of this Nikki Bella to make a better decision on how I feel about this.

Nikki-Bela-Bikini-Photoshooot.jpg

19534602_263550127459136_5901771684498636800_n_1542779588__rend_9_16.jpg

What's sad is that grown ass men watch that shit.
Eh, it's more just that the medium is mostly known for being childish because that's who the most popular organization sells it for. It'd be like if the top radio charts and music downloads in the US were all royalty free stuff like Happy Birthday and the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Then people would be saying "It's sad people still listen to music." Wrestling as a principle is basically live low-budget action movie, where the usual stupid drama and childish humor/storylines are more just stereotypical because of popular market.

lol what happened to WWF wrestlers he looks like a bum
Daniel Bryan is fairly well lauded as one of the best wrestlers in the business. Basically, wrestling has started on a trend away from the large body-builders who could barely move towards an action-oriented style and pace that excites people based on the ring-work, not just mic-work. It's kinda like how people started ignoring Chael after hearing him thrill everyone on the mic over and over only to be a travesty to watch in the octagon.

I give props to wrestling as a whole for moving towards actually selling up the athletic performances over the drama, and for some organizations striving to make more adult-based humor and avoiding the really terrible soap opera story-telling, but there's just so many general hang-ups that it's still just insufferable. Maybe in time, it'll be enjoyable to watch, but there's still so many hang-ups from it's past, it's probably never going to shake the absolute shite reputation it has for good reason.

Isn't the Yes Lock an omaplata just with a crossface?
Yeah. Daniel Bryan trains (or trained) at Xtreme Couture and learned it from the head grappling coach, one of Judo Gene LeBell's students, originally called the LeBell Lock. Bryan obviously softens it up for safety. If you're not familiar with Gene just from his martial arts legacy, he also trained Rousey, who affectionately called him Dad. Supposedly, he's also one of the few people who was basically denied the Gracie Challenge, even though he was nearly 60

I give props to wrestling as a whole for moving towards actually selling up the athletic performances over the drama, and for some organizations striving to make more adult-based humor and avoiding the really terrible soap opera story-telling, but there's just so many general hang-ups that it's still just insufferable. Maybe in time, it'll be enjoyable to watch, but there's still so many hang-ups from it's past, it's probably never going to shake the absolute shite reputation it has for good reason.
They have recently started towards a trend of hiring "smaller" more athletic talent, bringing a mix of strong style and lucha libre that was mostly seen in the indies, but that's because Triple H is gaining more and more control, once Vince finally leaves WWE will be an entirely different product, the fox deal is evidence of that

So Cejudo's looking to have a WWE career after he retires from MMA. Smart. Cejudo and Cormier will form a tag team in WWE, and add in Ronda in a 3 vs 3 match

Yeah. Daniel Bryan trains (or trained) at Xtreme Couture and leaned it from the head grappling coach, one of Judo Gene LeBell's students, originally called the LeBell Lock. Bryan obviously softens it up for safety. If you're not familiar with Gene just from his martial arts legacy, he also trained Rousey, who affectionately called him Dad. Supposedly, he's also one of the few people who was basically denied the Gracie Challenge, even though he was nearly 60
Imanari has one.
NvNmrxe.gif

Cerrone came super close.
UcQ8GzK.gif

They have recently started towards a trend of hiring "smaller" more athletic talent, bringing a mix of strong style and lucha libre that was mostly seen in the indies, but that's because Triple H is gaining more and more control, once Vince finally leaves WWE will be an entirely different product, the fox deal is evidence of that
True, and even though Paul got his break with DMX, I'm not confident that when he's running the company, even though the action will be varied and respectable, that the storylines still won't be:
"You were my best friend, and even though we were ok after I suspected you of hitting on my girl, the fact remains that during last weeks food fight in the back, you hit me in face with a pie!"
"I TOLD YOU, I WAS AIMING AT EL DRAGONOV AND HE DUCKED!"
"That's it, we're gonna fight. At least 6 times in the next 3 months, consistently trading wins with lazy dq endings and injury based finishes, so no one can ever say one of us just clearly has the other's number!"

Imanari has one.
NvNmrxe.gif

Cerrone came super close.
UcQ8GzK.gif
You could ask me if anyone has ever submitted an opponent by tickle lock, my first guess would be Imanari, that crazy fuck

True, and even though Paul got his break with DMX, I'm not confident that when he's running the company, even though the action will be varied and respectable, that the storylines still won't be:
"You were my best friend, and even though we were ok after I suspected you of hitting on my girl, the fact remains that during last weeks food fight in the back, you hit me in face with a pie!"
"I TOLD YOU, I WAS AIMING AT EL DRAGONOV AND HE DUCKED!"
"That's it, we're gonna fight. At least 6 times in the next 3 months, consistently trading wins with lazy dq endings and injury based finishes, so no one can ever say one of us just clearly has the other's number!"
He currently oversees both NXT and the UK brand and they have some of the best storylines running right now, the Gargano-Ciampa story has been running for over a year now and it's incredible, but I do see your point, but I have to imagine that the stupidest storylines have to be the handy work of Vince, the Mark Henry-Mae Young story is classic Vince

He currently oversees both NXT and the UK brand and they have some of the best storylines running right now, the Gargano-Ciampa story has been running for over a year now and it's incredible, but I do see your point, but I have to imagine that the stupidest storylines have to be the handy work of Vince, the Mark Henry-Mae Young story is classic Vince
And if there was a god, whoever wrote Katie Vick is dead

Gargano-Ciampa was fantastic, I tuned out of the whole market a bit though for personal reasons. I do remember there was the inclusion with Black and the whole Gargano turning, which I wasn't huge on, but I guess they were trying to extend the best thing they had going. It just seems like the same thing with Daniel Bryan. It's hard to try and listen to the prototypical undersized underdog character loved by masses trying to be the bad guy. Just doesn't ring for me. Don't know if he ever fully turned and rejoined Ciampa or continued it as heel-heel feud, or if Candace got him back. Idk, like I said, I faded out for personal reasons, and I dislike the market as a whole, but yeah, that was the best thing that company had going at the time, arguably even better than a lot of the eastern/indie promotional changes going on.

Cejudo is willing to do what MM wasn't. He plays the game.

He's already more recognized after having had 1 title defense than MM was after dominating the division.
Very true, cringe Henry doing a way better job than MM ever did

It's a work you dumb marks.

WWE have a PPV on Sunday .... Bunch of morons believing this shit is real.

Back