Nicolas Cage once went on a quest to find the holy grail

I think he already found it.

story-15927-15927-xlarge.png

Love it when people spend time and money looking for something that never existed, like the "Oak Island treasure" and "Noah's ark".

Do people actually look for Noah’s Ark? And let’s say they found a big ass ship and some guy named Noah actually made it. Do they think that is somehow proof that he took two of every animal on the planet and got them on the ship?

I bet the answer to both is yes. Why am I asking this? I hate people.

Do people actually look for Noah’s Ark? And let’s say they found a big ass ship and some guy named Noah actually made it. Do they think that is somehow proof that he took two of every animal on the planet and got them on the ship?

The answer is absolutely yes.
Too lazy to look it up but I know if at least one dude who led several expeditions to various places taking obscure photographs of cliff sides that have shadowy areas, with claims that it sure looks like the remains of a ship stuck up there from the flood waters receding.

I am certain there are more groups doing this.

It’s somehwere in the Us, perhaps hidden in the Grand Canyon caves somewhere.

The Knights Templar brought it here and formed the Masons

It's in the Valencia cathedral, check it out

check the vatican's basement

Love it when people spend time and money looking for something that never existed, like the "Oak Island treasure" and "Noah's ark".

i always find it hilarious when a person doubts the flood, when damn near every culture around the world has a history of a flood.
But ya know, whatever.

Now theres a story aimed at people with no concept of in breeding.

check the vatican's basement

i always find it hilarious when a person doubts the flood, when damn near every culture around the world has a history of a flood.
But ya know, whatever.
Floods exist. That's a fact.

A worldwide flood, two of every creature, etc?
No. That's religious tradition.
Your first sentence is fine, the conclusion you draw from it isn't.

There is pretty good evidence there was a huge global flooding when the last ice age ended.

On which I think the biblical flood is based, as are the floods of other religions and ancient tales.

That however doesn't legitimise the entire bible or the entirety of Noah's tale.

For one, it's suggested that these are the same kind of ripples you have on a beach, but of a global flooding scale.

70e383875025aca9f5e772d885c61e4b.jpg

Last edited:

No, its not religious tradition its history. The Tanakh is a history book.

Its fine, if you don't believe though. Thats not my issue.

No, its not religious tradition its history. The Tanakh is a history book.

Its fine, if you don't believe though. Thats not my issue.
Bringing tablets down from a mountain never happened. The parting of the Red Sea never happened. The Bible does reflect some history, yes.
Calling it a history book is laughable.

Back