PWD 1187: Joey Janela Is Burnin' For You

Who is the best between these four? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Jon Moxley

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Gunther

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Naito

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Tables, Ladders and Scares........so instead of chairs they just go "BOOO!!"

Not to be racist, but wouldn't Tables, Ladders and Scares benefit Tony D because historically black people simply "NOPE" anything scary?

Another Halloween and another 190 pounds getting curled for reps and no one will even blink an eye at that ridiculous feat of strength, Roll. People just expect Ol Rex to do the impossible. But I like that. I like that!
If Adam Cole even looks at a 190 lbs barbell he better apologize!

That sequence that ended with Cattle Mutilation gave Bryan Danielson a boner.

Big time mistake. This is a borderline squash and it's reminding me how smooth and effortless she is in the ring. Million dollar look and million dollar talent!

I've been telling people about her for 2 years. Does Big Tone not lurk the pWd? The ONLY place on the internet that has it's finger on the pulse of this illustrious Business!

Man, I remember back in January thinking that Gules would debut at the Rumble and Nikkita was fresh off her ACL tear. @Based God burst my bubble saying Gules was committed for months to the new Stardom gimmick so it would be a long time and Nikkita was looking at a long road to recovery. Now the night has finally arrived that I get to watch them both!

It's Been A While, indeed

Lavar Burton hosting Trivial Pursuit because Jeopardy were racist.

Back