Nicks Diazs Bottom Game!

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 385619

Good Day All,

I have read several threads and comments about hot Diaz bottom game is a huge threat to GSP because Condit did well and Diaz is better.

In my opinion Diazs bottom game is significantly better than Condits; However, Condit is a way better athlete. I see the disparity being the same as GSPs wrestling vs Koscheks wrestling. Sometimes athletic ability out weighs ones skill. Condit has 13 subs vs Diazs 8. GSP was able to thwart condits attempt because his brute strength amongst other things, Diaz is much weaker than Condit.

If Diaz is going to win this fight he is going to need GSP to pull a Ceronne and let his emotion get the best of him. That being said, GSP wins easy.

Diaz needs to be aggressively working on his subs because he isn't going to be the one out of everyone GSP has fought to stop the takedown. If Diaz doesn't get the sub he will lose the fight because he won't have many chances standing.

Diaz needs to be aggressively working on his subs because he isn't going to be the one out of everyone GSP has fought to stop the takedown. If Diaz doesn't get the sub he will lose the fight because he won't have many chances standing.

True story!

the way he submitted cyborg was crazy..

I think Diaz has alot better guard than Carlos. I think he will create more scrambles and be more threatening to GSP from his back. Will it be enough though?? Because GSP handled Carlos easy enough. No real submission threats, if you dont think of the knockdown Carlos had GSP won all the rounds from top control.

I think Nick Diaz is a little more athletic than you think too, he's more of an athlete than his brother

Condit fights on his back mostly with strikes and waits if subs are open. Nick continuously goes for subs and sprawls, and he doesn't stop. I don't think GSP can keep him inactive at the bottom. His ground game is crazy as he is

Nick is like a pizza.

That said, anyone know if boners are legal? What if it's big, like a club?

Boners should be illegal, if they aren't already.

Here's Nick's scrap w/ Diego. Crazy fight. For those who haven't watched him in his early days in the UFC

A top game grappler with good positional skills can make a bottom game guy look REAL bad (see Ben Henderson against Nate Diaz). Someone like Nick Diaz who just lays on his back throwing up arm bars is going to look like an amateur against a strong grappler with good posture like GSP.

Nick Diaz fans are in for such a rude shock. BJ and Fitch pwn Diaz on the ground all day everyday, and Georges didn't give a flying f*ck. If he wants to he'll just sit in Diaz's guard every second of every round and be perfectly safe.

exactly what are you basing your comment on about condit being more athletic than nick?

A top game grappler with good positional skills can make a bottom game guy look REAL bad (see Ben Henderson against Nate Diaz). Someone like Nick Diaz who just lays on his back throwing up arm bars is going to look like an amateur against a strong grappler with good posture like GSP.
We'll see. UFC 1 showed differently, BJJ has different levels.. and Diaz is upper tier.

I do think that times are changing, and MMA has evolved. Guy like Nick can still catch a guy like GSP in a triangle or armbar though. It hasent changed that much

GSP will beat down Diaz the same way Diego Sanchez did...

Diaz's biggest win is against an over-the-hill lightweight (by 2 rounds to 1) and a Paul Daley that blew his load in the first 3 minutes...

Diaz doesn't beong in the octogon with GSP, Hendricks, Kos, Fitch or Maia...

Nick Diaz fans are in for such a rude shock. BJ and Fitch pwn Diaz on the ground all day everyday, and Georges didn't give a flying f*ck. If he wants to he'll just sit in Diaz's guard every second of every round and be perfectly safe.

Easily

exactly what are you basing your comment on about condit being more athletic than nick?

Would you feel more comfortable if I use the word stronger. If so just read it as Condit is stronger, im not bashing Nick, every ww is stronger than him

Back