Nick Diaz willing to fight Anderson Silva if the money is right

Since he's willing to move up, I'm curious if he'd fight Chael if Vitor can't get licensed. Chael is a horrible matchup for him, but the money would probably be right. Chael's a proven draw and I'm sure it would be worth money to the UFC to keep him on the card, especially against Nick.

crywolf.jpg

I think Nick Diaz would fight anyone in the UFC, "if the money is right". Diaz is more interested in a payday than his legacy.

Whats hilarious the PPV numbers of this would dwarf any championship PPV the UFC has had in at least a year.

They would be doing Iron Man numbers

it would be epic.

i would buy it.

silva by murder (2)

Sheesh, still asking for that 500k payday huh, despite the big opportunity, personally I think Dana should pass.

Whats hilarious the PPV numbers of this would dwarf any championship PPV the UFC has had in at least a year.

They would be doing Iron Man numbers

You're probably right but Zuffa is too cheap to pay Diaz 500k. How ridiculous is that? You have boxers on Floyd's undercards making twice that.

"If the money is right."

Go back into your cave Nick.

I really don't see Nick Diaz coming back. Anderson should face the Winner of Cung Le/ Bisping fight.

Anderson by brutal ko. 1st round

please!! Nick isn't stephon bonnar or some other slow 185-205er. Nick will tool him badly standing super bowl weekend. Its already done as has been for months

I think Nick Diaz would fight anyone in the UFC, "if the money is right". Diaz is more interested in a payday than his legacy.

is that unreasonable? Do you get up and go to work everyday for your " legacy" ? The dramatic overly emotional soap operaish way that some of you guys see things is cute. Money is an almost universal motivator and largely makes the world go round.......despite whatever romanticized bushido code/warrior spirit/legacy notions that people that have no skin in the game ( sherdog ninjas) may have.

You're probably right but Zuffa is too cheap to pay Diaz 500k. How ridiculous is that? You have boxers on Floyd's undercards making twice that.

Funny thing is he will make double that at least @ main event super bowl weekend

Back