Nick Diaz willing to fight Anderson Silva if the money is right

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dave Doyle ‏@davedoylemma
@arielhelwani Says Nick Diaz would return and fight Anderson Silva if the money is right.

Last edited:
"if the money is right" is the important bit.

If Nick KO's Anderson I would probably cry.

He would fight Anderson "if the money is right" ??

Damn. Obviously I want to see the fight, but this guy pisses me off.

If he's given the opportunity to fight Anderson Silva, I suggest he grabs it with both fucking hands.

He'd fight anybody if the money was right

If he's given the opportunity to fight Anderson Silva, I suggest he grabs it with both fucking hands.

He's basically signing up to be a sacrificial lamb. He should get all the money he wants. Nick's a big enough name to where it doesn't look like a complete gimme fight.

He's already said though that 500k is what it's going to take to get him out of retirement

like nick diaz
one of the realest guys in the sport
but he will lose badly against silva

Nick Diaz would fight Pat Cummins if the money was right lol.

Nick Diaz got out struck by GSP what makes him think he can stand with Anderson Silva? Smoking too much.

0.jpg

LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!

He should really be thrilled to fight Anderson. And a high percentage of the world would fight anyone if the money was right.

i want to see the fight, pay nick his money, the PPV would sell like crazy

This is a fight I wouldn't mind as a PPV main event even without any title implications. It's just an interesting fight you know will be exciting. If he main events a PPV then Diaz deserves the money he's asking for.

PAY HIM, ZUFFA. START MAKING FIGHTS FANS WANT TO SEE. JUST DON'T PUT MALDINADO IN THE CO-MAIN, YA DIG?

Back