Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown

I don't think Nick would take the fight but it would bring the lulz no matter who won. It would either be the Diaz fans talking massive amounts of shit if Nick won or it would be the Diaz fans talking a massive amount of shit if Diaz lost. :icon_lol:

I don't care about talking trash I just want to see an incredible contest which this would be.

I don't care about talking trash I just want to see an incredible contest which this would be.

Everyone want's to see this fight, if the UFC offers it and gives Nick a title shot with a win over Matt he'd take it. And hell, all you Nick Diaz haters, if Nick sucks so much, don't worry, he won't win over Brown, but you guys know he probably most likely will, and you guys don't want him getting another title shot and beating the Bearded one.

diaz by ko i mean koed by brown round 1

Yeah but Brown gets in your face. When was the last time you same him pick someone apart from the outside?

I'm not certain who wins that fight, Nick could very well win but I do believe the game has passed Nick by because he does very little other than stand and throw volume punches. I mean damn, its MMA Nick. He doesn't even throw the occasional leg kick. Its always the same, come straight forward, punch, hope for the best. I can't possibly think of how he could be more one dimensional and that isn't how you rise to the top in today's MMA environment.

Everyone want's to see this fight, if the UFC offers it and gives Nick a title shot with a win over Matt he'd take it. And hell, all you Nick Diaz haters, if Nick sucks so much, don't worry, he won't win over Brown, but you guys know he probably most likely will, and you guys don't want him getting another title shot and beating the Bearded one.

I was with you until you said that. Hendricks is probably the most disliked champ in the UFC today. There was a poll recently asking who your favorite champion was and Bigg Rigg got an embarrasingly low number of votes, less than MM.

Almost everyone would want to see Hendricks lose.

Well Brown was getting dropped by body shots in Silva fight so how the hell Diaz wouldn't drop him with that and finish him?

Diaz would keep it standing and would probably 'talk' to him.

Fun fight. Very fun fight

Diaz will fight for 500k minimum. Dunno if Danas willing to cough up the cash

Diaz takes it easily. I don't see that being competitive

Diaz takes it easily. I don't see that being competitive

1378095315_laughter.gif

Gsp and Condit could't whoop Diaz's ass, but they knew how to take a decision. I'm not sure Matt Brown is that smart.

Gsp did whoop Diaz. Diaz got handled in that fight.

Back