Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown

It's kinda telling that all the Brown fans want to see this fight while all the Diaz fans want to talk shit while making excuses not to have the fight.

I'm a Diaz fan and a Brown fan and I want this fight. I just like good fights. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

It's kinda telling that all the Brown fans want to see this fight while all the Diaz fans want to talk shit while making excuses not to have the fight.

Exactly! Brown would finish Diaz within 3 rds by brutal ref stoppage. Seriously Diaz nuthuggers, Matt Brown would wreck Nick bad and expose him into a real retirement! Thats the Truth!

I'd rather see Lawler vs Brown tbh

Nick batters him, he's way more skilled than Brown and he shreds guys who rely on toughness.

Exactly! Brown would finish Diaz within 3 rds by brutal ref stoppage. Seriously Diaz nuthuggers, Matt Brown would wreck Nick bad and expose him into a real retirement! Thats the Truth!

Other than the cut stoppage vs Noons, Nick hasn't been finished since 2002. Trying to outlast Nick Diaz is not a good strategy and Brown doesn't have the technique that Nick does.

And Brown has been subbed 9 times.

Like Nick you must be high! Matt Brown is the one guy who would finish Diaz! Get off Nicks overated nufs and embrace The Immortal via TKO of a bloody broken Nick!

Lol doubtful. Nick would give him body shots all night. And if and when the fight went to the ground nick would sub him quite easily I would bet. But Matt has been impressive as if late... Still Diaz would whoop his ass and talk shir the whole time.

Nick Diaz is no doubt one of the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA.

His hype came from beating Cyborg, Zaromskis, Scott Smith, Frank Shamrock, and Paul Daley. Yet people talk shit on Brown's winning streak.

For fuck's sake, Diaz' best win is over a LW. In a fight that had the result overturned.

Brown would whoop his ass.
Paul Daley would destroy Matt Brown

Nick Diaz is no doubt one of the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA.

His hype came from beating Cyborg, Zaromskis, Scott Smith, Frank Shamrock, and Paul Daley. Yet people talk shit on Brown's winning streak.

For fuck's sake, Diaz' best win is over a LW. In a fight that had the result overturned.

Brown would whoop his ass.

And Browns best win? I thought Diaz hype came from never being submitted a bunch of times like your boy, and for being known for A: Having an amazing chin B: Putting on a bunch of pressure, and C: Not wilting under pressure, seems like a horrible match up for Brown, who won't wrestle Diaz, the same Diaz who was stopping GSP takedowns better than anyone we've seen, and Diaz again, goes for BRUTAL body shots. Good luck Brown if you fight Diaz, because he'd need it.

That would be amazing and it could make Diaz relevant for a title shot (Not fair but it'd give the UFC to make that cash money)

This fight is my wet dream

Diaz by TKO and I don't think it'd be close

Selling point isn't there.
Not a big enough gimmicky payday fight for Nick.
And seems like Diaz's say no to evrey fight nowadays anyway.

Horrible fight for Brown

Diaz is a plodding fighter that wants someone to just stand there and fight him. He's always raising his hands and goading fighters. "C'mon fight me mother fucker." Unfortunately for Nick, I really think The Immortal would be his kryptonite. Brown has turned into this relentless street fighter type style, always coming forward throwing punches and head kicks and he doesn't throw a jab like GSP or some other controlled fighter to set up other strikes. He throws his punches like you just slapped his woman and he wants to knock your teeth out of your head.

Nick wouldn't have to goad Brown. Brown would be in his face from the start. Now I'm not saying the famous Nick Diaz wouldn't win man but I think Brown would give him all the street fight he wants until one of them was finished.

Diaz is a plodding fighter that wants someone to just stand there and fight him. He's always raising his hands and goading fighters. "C'mon fight me mother fucker." Unfortunately for Nick, I really think The Immortal would be his kryptonite. Brown has turned into this relentless street fighter type style, always coming forward throwing punches and head kicks and he doesn't throw a jab like GSP or some other controlled fighter to set up other strikes. He throws his punches like you just slapped his woman and he wants to knock your teeth out of your head.

Nick wouldn't have to goad Brown. Brown would be in his face from the start. Now I'm not saying the famous Nick Diaz wouldn't win man but I think Brown would give him all the street fight he wants until one of them was finished.

Cardio Diaz, boxing technique Diaz, body shots, Diaz,

Power and volume of punches is about the same.

Ground game Diaz via not being submitted so many times in the UFC (or at all actually)

Hell, even the wrestling Diaz, because GSP had a hard time taking and keeping Diaz down, funny as it is, Diaz stopped more GSP's takedowns than he got taken down.

Nick is better everywhere, he would stop Brown in two rounds or less but god would it be incredible action.

Nick is clearly the superior grappler and if you think Brown is a better striker, watch the BJ Penn fight. BJ has some of the best hands in MMA and Nick bashed his face in.

Nick is clearly the superior grappler and if you think Brown is a better striker, watch the BJ Penn fight. BJ has some of the best hands in MMA and Nick bashed his face in.

Matt has a good muay thai game and is probably a more versatile striker but Nick's boxing is far superior. You don't want to stand and trade with Nick Diaz, Condit didn't even want to.

Nick batters him, he's way more skilled than Brown and he shreds guys who rely on toughness.

No, he shreds guys that stand right in front of him, and if a fighter won't just stand right in front of him he starts making faces and talking shit. He doesn't throw kicks and he doesn't use footwork, he plods straight forward.

Unfortunately for Nick, I think MMA has moved forward from that era and he should stay retired.

That's why we all want to see it, it would be like Rocky vs Tommy Gunn street fight lol

That's why we all want to see it, it would be like Rocky vs Tommy Gunn street fight lol

I don't think Nick would take the fight but it would bring the lulz no matter who won. It would either be the Diaz fans talking massive amounts of shit if Nick won or it would be the Diaz fans talking a massive amount of shit if Diaz lost. :icon_lol:

No, he shreds guys that stand right in front of him, and if a fighter won't just stand right in front of him he starts making faces and talking shit. He doesn't throw kicks and he doesn't use footwork, he plods straight forward.

Unfortunately for Nick, I think MMA has moved forward from that era and he should stay retired.

Yeah but Brown gets in your face. When was the last time you same him pick someone apart from the outside?

Back