Nick Diaz Vs Chael Sonnen "Who has the bestest spokens?

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Chael obviously is the better spoken of the two and has some great quotes.... but for some reason I get more entertainment looking back at Nick Diaz quotes.

"I don't know where this term camp came from, there's no tents"

"Nick Diaz"

"I've got nothing against the guy, except that he's kind of a piece of shit"

"Nick Diaz"

Feeding a bus a carrot Vs. Disgruntled soccer-mom

I'll go with Nick, owing to unintentional hilarity.

Chael is your in laws dream
Diaz is your in laws nightmare

Their styles outside of the cage are too different to compare. But both very compelling

Nick Diaz Vs Chael Sonnen "Who has the bestest spokens?

At first, I thought you had a seizure while typing out that thread title. And I think actually reading Diaz's comments instead of hearing them is pure gold. Much funnier for sure.

Chael is your in laws dream

until he disgraces your family by committing a felony.

It's hard to choose between the two. Chael looks too try-hard, whereas Nick is more genuine but you can't help but feel sorry for him sometimes.

I think they are both hilarious but in their own way, Diaz doesn't try, Sonnen does....still both funny..... equal for entertainment value in my opinion

PS I've had the Diaz sig for several months now TS

Floyd Mayweather making 25million, ppft he can't stop a double leg.

"Nick Diaz"

Diaz for sure. The just the way his fumbles with his words. gets me every time. Reminds me of porky pig in the looney toons. "D-d-dont d-d-dont be d-dont be scared bro"

The fact that he isnt even trying just make's it better

Nate also has some awesome quotes

"I'm watching the fights and uhh...all of a sudden this P-Punk guys coming on and his slicked back hair and shit, little puny fucking virgin nose and it's like he's gonna....Ohh big announcement, Punk gets to fight in the UFC...*shakes head*...I don't dig it" - Nate Diaz

they are the best of the best, like the ying and yang, you cant simply chose one of them

both are solid in their own way, when they speak you can't help but stfu and listen

Chael insulting Brazil was very funny. I like the premise of growing up on the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon. It's too bad his corner was so inept as to not tell him to LnP out the last two minutes of the first Anderson fight. He fought a great fight and deserved to win, and easily could have won if he had just stalled.

The clear winner is TS he is the wordsmith's wordsmith.

"he's an excellent boxer for a little japanese guy." -N.Diaz

"where the fuck are my shoes at?" -N.Diaz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back