Nick Diaz Vs Chael Sonnen "Who has the bestest spokens?

“Back in the day, a Ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit.”

“If I have a girlfriend, I don’t bring her to flaunt her. She doesn’t get to reap the benefits of me being famous."

Prefer Diaz... Sonnen was way too scripted. 40s to 1:35, agree with Jones actually.

[YT]dZF5fu1LPlo[/YT]

Prefer Diaz... Sonnen was way too scripted. 40s to 1:35, agree with Jones actually.

[YT]dZF5fu1LPlo[/YT]

that 55 seconds prolly sums up the feelings of most of us who find sonnen annoying.

So Nick, would you agree your marijuana smoking has got in the way of your fight career?

"Actually, on the contrary, my fight career has gotten in the way of my marijuana smoking."

Diaz is the goat talker

Ironic jones accusing chael of doing drugs at the 2:45 mark in that video.

Ironic jones accusing chael of doing drugs at the 2:45 mark in that video.

hahaha, yeah... Another instance of him being a hypocrite... (although to keep in perspective, most of us have at one time or another....been a hypocrite in our lives....E.g. Remember when Sonnen was just murdering Silva for failing the drug test? That ended up blowing up in his face X3....but Yeah....it does seem like Jones is a pretty bad actor/gets caught being disingenuous alot more than anybody.)

hypocrite3.jpg

that 55 seconds prolly sums up the feelings of most of us who find sonnen annoying.

+ he has been pretty unapologetic about cheating and risking the health of other fighters, so it kind of sullies his good moments (even the ones on the mic)

[YT]U0KWdDmD6hk[/YT] 34:46 to 35:18

Hard to guess which one id the felon

Chael's quotes are memorable because he wants them to be...

Diaz's quotes are memorable because he's a bit lacking in the intelligence department...

There is a good amount of comedic gold between the two of them, but I'd have to side with Diaz. There's just something about a guy who say's funny shit without trying to be funny instead of a guy who has obviously rehearsed his little tidbits.

Both of funny but only Chael held the title in 4 different weight classes and insulted the ring girls so he gets my vote.

Nick Diaz, by far.

Chael copied lines from other people, no respect.

Back