Nick Diaz v Tony Ferguson

Probably Tony based on the damage he will inflict on Nick's face. Strike count would be high for both, ground game comparable, endurance comparable. It would probably be won on just the differential of volume. But ya that would be an incredible battle.

I don't see how Nick beats Ferguson stylistically. Nick counts on brawlers that'll throw heavy and eventually get exhausted to where he can tee off on them with heavy volume. Tony Ferguson is pretty much the exact same....a heavy volume striker but with much better wrestling, more pop behind his shots, and a very aggressive submission game.

On the other side, I can see Tony annoying Nick with his odd style and Nick plodding and eating shots. Ferg would probably win by decision.

Probably wouldn't be any size difference, Tony could comfortably fight at WW.

Tony now. Diaz is beyond washed up. Prime for prime I think Nick Diaz beats Tony and Jorge.

Current Nick Diaz vs. Tony-Tony wins
Prime Nick Diaz vs. Tony-Tony wins
Your brain vs. your keyboard-mental retardation wins

Tony murders Diaz

Tony is a Diaz brother with more speed and power. Same volume and stamina

Tony every day of the week and twice on a Sunday

Prime vs prime tony wins 7/10 times imo. He is just the better all round fighter. His unorthodox striking, recovery, pressure, pace, cardio and submission game are excellent. He also has more pop in his shots than nick imo however nick has better boxing, clinch game against the cage and has the size advantage.

Tony by cut is the obvious and most likely ending, unless Nick has secretly been training his ass off for years and found some way to stop splitting open.

Tony is better at most, if not everything Nick does.

Something's grammatically wrong with that^ sentence but I don't know what...

Last edited:
right now, it's of course going to be tony. in both of their primes, that would have been an insane fight! i don't think either guy would get finished. they would just kick the shit out of each other, in a crazy five-round fight.

Nick loses via permanent neurological damage.

I would have loved to see this. Nick has been off for so long it is too late now.

Back