Nick Diaz setting up possible fight with Bisping

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bisping is not one to shy away from trash talk to build a fight.

That would be epic.

Two GOAT trash-talkers, who love a stand-up war.

I'm a fan of both, but I disagree with Nick on this and I also think Bisping would UD him. Fair and square, by the way, just like he did with Anderson. None of this "hometown decision" bullshit some are trying to pull.

I would watch this. Interesting if Bisping doesn't try to wrestle him too.

wasn't mendes saved from the bell in aldo vs mendes 2? but this time is different herb should have stopped the fight to let bisping fix the mouthguard

Fuck I would love to see this fight

I think Nick is a much better fighter but Bisping is a lot bigger. Not a good fight for Nick but I'd pay to see Nick anytime.(his suspension blows) I didn't even watch 'the Count' Chocula on fight pass and I have it. Maybe tomorrow.

wasn't mendes saved from the bell in aldo vs mendes 2? but this time is different herb should have stopped the fight to let bisping fix the mouthguard
Almost sure the fatal blow on Mendes in that exchange was after the bell or very close.

You don't stop a fight while action is taking place to put a mouth guard in. Bisping was lobbying for his mouth guard in the middle of Silva being on the offensive. You just don't do that.

No way in hell Herb should have stopped that. Not even close.

haha. he'd beat bisping's ass anyways. anderson knocked him out, now for diaz to beat his ass then he retires. good year.

isnt bisping the weightclass above?

Think Bisping would out muscle him and win a UD

Back