Nick Diaz setting up possible fight with Bisping

I'd definately be keen on that! , bisping would probably take it through volume and wrestling but would be entertaining as nicks fights always seem to be

Bisping would run from Nick... It'd be condit/diaz all over again

I hate to say it but I think Bisping would be able to get some takedowns and stay out of Nick's bjj because he's much bigger, stronger, and is well rounded enough to win a UD. I'd give Diaz the advantage on the feet though.

Bisping would be a tough fight for Nick. I wouldn't count Nick out, but that's a tough style matchup for him.

would be a war of words for sure. I think Nick would get tired of Bisping moving around so much and go lay down in the corner.

haha. he'd beat bisping's ass anyways. anderson knocked him out, now for diaz to beat his ass then he retires. good year.

Agree. It's the first time I've seen the judges make the wrong call on a KO. I mean, WTF???

Lol Nick is funny. The only guy that could call out the guy (Bisping) that just beat the guy (Anderson) that last beat him (Nick) and realistically get the fight booked.

Nice I suggested this one to certain peeps on FB and on my MMA This Week Vblog vid a few weeks back

Agree. It's the first time I've seen the judges make the wrong call on a KO. I mean, WTF???
If someone gets fucking KO'd in a fight, immediately should be a 10-8 round, seeing as the dude couldn't keep fighting or defend himself until they gave him 3-4 minutes recovery.

Back