Nick Diaz Picked His Entrance Music Very Carefully

Nick usually comes out too feiticeira by the deftones clowns, he just changed songs this time...

Fat -- Roy Nelson
Real American - Lawlor
Fitch w/ Johnny Cash
Silva using DMX/Bill no Sunshine
Chuck w/ Slayer or Vanilla Ice lol.

Tons of good ones, but I can't tolerate def tones. Alt/exper/Nu -- just ain't my genre. Love the talent that goes into, but the end result just doesn't approach someone like me raised 38 to be 58 or some shit. My first concert was Garth Brooks, and then I babysat the neighbors kids -- and I got like.... $20 and back in black on cassette. Was never the same.

Always cool when a fighter has insight into the fight though, I belive it helps immensely mentally. Am I a scientist with evidence of that? No.... But my JR High Bowling league got away with coming out to "Damage INC" From the 'tallica, and people were always like ... 'what the fuck' - because for everyone else it was all mid 90's soft/pop bullshit/ country, and then 4 dudes came out in slayer/metallica/megadeth throwing profanity and doing baseketball shit before it was baseketball. We were nearly banned several times, quite honestly, don't know how we werent.

i am so grateful to nick diaz and was glad to see him put on another great fight. he looked amazing in there and i really miss his style of fighting. i would selfishly love him to do a few more.

Then why did he fight? I do not get this: he signed to fight and was the one that wanted to come back. Why not say no and go sign some autographs if you need money? Unless his family member is being held hostage, i really can not have alot of sympathy for him. The Diaz brothers have gotten more privilege and opportunity than 99.999% of fighters. Who else got title shots of loses, BMF belts made for them, can flat out say 'I know I signed to fight at 170 but I am changing my mind a week before the fight"......can you imagine if Robbie said "F it...I am not making weight and I want my whole purse'? Dana would find a replacement, and Robbie was even a UFC champ and put on the greatest and bloodiest fights off all time.

If I am Dana, I am hesitant about doing business with Nick from here on out.

Back