Ooh, the world we shared
Ooh, it was never there, ooh
I'm leaving you tonight
It's not fun here anymore
I'm joining the parade
Of the ghosts before
Leaving you complete for all time
With one kiss, one caress!

Appropriate choice, you're right he picked lyrics exactly how he felt.

However I hope we see him back, that was an epic fight and performance from both guys you have to ignore the negative shertards and noobs who don't know what they're watching.

Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about Nick Diaz here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Nick Diaz, in Las Vegas.
and if even if he is a lazy man. And the Nick is most definitely lazy. Quite possible the laziest man in 209 county. Which would place him in the running for laziest world wide…

Deftones is Nicks favorite band so not suprised, its Nate that usually come out to rap music.

Meanwhile, Robbie came out to the theme song from last of the Mohicans:

Demian Maia also came out to that song once

I have never been so scared and excited during a walkout in my entire fucking life

that was a swan song fight if there ever was. i doubt they'd even offer him another one, whether he'd take it or not. he was pretty much admitting the whole time that he just needed the money. would have been better to just get a GoFundMe though.

Last edited:
Back