Nick Diaz "Nate beat the f*ck out of Conor", thinks he won

I don't even like McGregor but he outpointed Diaz in that fight IMO. It didn't look good with Conor running but he knew what he was doing to win that fight on points after being dominate in the 1st.

How do you score 2 for nate when he got sat down and landed nothing for close to 4 mins of a round and didnt land nothing flush for the remaining minute?
Him lighting up Conor was the only significant moment of that round. Conor was actually hurt, Nate wasn't.

I had that fight really close
Conor won rounds 1 and 3 Nate won 2 and 4
And 5 was super close for me
I couldn't call a winner

Super close fight, and while people can make good arguments that Nate won, i think Mcgregor edged him.

Lmao so he won 4 but yet it was a majority decision, gtfo. Conor was getting wrecked in the stand up and clinch, besides those knockdowns he had that did no damage

LOL

There you are. What happened to our debate buddy?

Oh yeah you abandoned it because I clearly proved you full of shit.

Yet here you are arguing the exact same bullshit all over again with other posters.

<{walkerwhut}> <{MingNope}>

LOL

There you are. What happened to our debate buddy?

Oh yeah you abandoned it because I clearly proved you full of shit.

Yet here you are arguing the exact same bullshit all over again with other posters.

<{walkerwhut}> <{MingNope}>
You proved fookin nuttin. Nate won that fight

I just rewatched it a couple days ago. I still felt Nate won the fight but it was extremely close to the point where i couldnt be upset about either guy getting the nod.

qjMzE3.gif

25Q8DvP.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif

Anyone one of his not fans saying that he wasn't in troubled or hurt, should never post again

SPOILER: lots of people think nate won.... I guess we pick and choose when we want to award certain criteria like octagon aggression and decide how a knockdown automatically seals you a round even though for half of that round you get pounded even worse on the feet but without being knocked down.

If you are someone who doesn't fall in love with certain fighters and enjoys the sport of MMA then no reason why nate shouldn't of won that fight.

Anyone one of his not fans saying that he wasn't in troubled or hurt, should never post again

That's the end of round 3, see the 3 white dashes at the bottom?

Better version here:
giphy.gif

If you really pay attention to it, Conor avoids all power punches to the head, Nate hits a knee and pretty much misses everything else.

But everyone gave round 3 to Nate anyway so this doesn't support any argument he won that fight lol

I clearly proved it, that's why you stopped responding.

You know you're full of shit, just don't have the balls to admit you were wrong so continue to embarrass yourself.
Clearly your a biased Conor nuthugger. Why else would you get triggered over an opinion that many have

Back