Nick Diaz losing fan base?

A REAL Diaz fan is a fan to the end. Loyalty is one of the reasons we loved the Diaz brothers since day 1, their bond is a very special and unique bond in all of sports..

But I can't really say I disagree with some of the points you made in your post.

Real Diaz fans arent only his fans if he fights or not. Real Diaz fans support him in whatever he feels like doing. he has already done so much in the sport and provided us with epic moments. If he wants to smoke weed then let him. If he wants a money fight and wont come back then so be it. The guy clearly doesnt like to fight anymore and says he wont do it unless its worth it for him. He isn't worried about being the next UFC show boy company man.

Diaz Bros is a lifestyle man. Not about coming back to fight to feed your blood thirsty desires. Get with it
You put that into fucking great words dude. The only way I could like your post more is if you had Sakuraba as your avatar thing.

This argument is so fucking stupid, you probably dont even realize it

his last 3 fights,
fucking anderson silva, GSP and Carlos Condit

He only won 1 round out of the 15 he fought with those guys. He didn't just lose, he was dominated.

Getting your ass kicked by good fighters doesn't make you good too.

In fact, Silva lost his two fights prior to fighting Nick, and hasn't won since he dominated Nick 50 - 45. In other words, Silva is at a point in his career where he can't beat anyone of note, but still dominated Nick.

Stop with the weed bs

He was fined by Nevada since Anderson while the nsac couldn't even actually prove he was dirty. So, fuck off

Yeah he feels a bit entitled, whatever. But he's not entirely wrong, since woodley wants to fight him and call it a money fight

And you talk about his fights but you talk about him fighting 2 GOATs, cut him some slack
NSAC proved it enough to SUSPEND him!
His UFC record is technically 1-2-1 in the last 5 years, but in reality he has 3 straight losses and 1 decision win over a past- his-prime LW Legend that is now a featherweight on suspension for PED's.. In all honesty, he has no right to be entitled in the UFC. Strikeforce, yes, UFC?? How about at least putting together a 2 fight win streak before declaring yourself the top draw and guy to beat, especially since he's been beaten in 3 of last 4.
Cut him some slack? How about you stop swinging from the Diaz nutsack long enough to form a rationale opinion.

Last edited:
They are all puffing mutha fucka

TS, are you the base of Nick Diaz's fan's ?
His whole fan base is not deserting him because of you and your silly opinion. Get over yourself.
I've been a fan since his Lawler KO, so that is pretty base level to me. But to answer you, I didn't say he was losing his WHOLE fan base; try not assuming and you'll look like less of an ass. Whether my opinion is silly or not is debatable.. What isn't debatable is your lack of comprehension and your need to try to belittle people. And by that definition, I'd say YOU are the base of Diaz's fans.

I love both Diaz brothers, but Nick is 7-7 in the UFC.
7-7

I support cause he gives two fucks what anyone thinks, mainly the ufc hahaha

The Diaz' brothers have hardcore fans. I'm talking about real fans, not funny fake fans.

I feel I'm a hardcore Nick Diaz fan. The "Don't be scared Homie" is the only MMA shirt I own.

At some point though I need him to chill the fuck out and take a tune up fight. I think he needs a real confidence boost.

I've been a huge Nick fan since he knocked out Robbie, who was my favorite fighter at the time. His Gomi win is a fight I still throw on every couple of months to relieve it. Recently, though, I've began to lose interest in Nick for 3 reasons:
1. He cannot figure out how to stop puffing in time to be tested, or simple can't help himself. I personally would like to see him fight on a more consistent basis.
2. Even when he does get the fights he wants(GSP, Silva), he spends more time showboating and wasting time trash talking/ cage laying than he does trying to win the fight. Considering he is a volume striker that drowns his opponent with his pace, it's frustrating as his long time fan to watch him give up his best weapons and lose decision after decision.
3. He is starting to get a little to delusional and entitled. No matter how bad his performance(s), he feels he never loses. And even though his last win is in a different era against BJ Penn, he still believes he is the top draw and that he is giving someone else a shot since he is the guy to beat.

Thank goodness for Nate!

Yeah, that's what tends to happen when you fight 3 times in 5 years. I always like him as a fighter but that his attitude and his blatant disregard for the ufc drug policy ended it for me. The guy is not very bright and unfortunately that turns fans off.. He is an annoying topic too. People say how great he is but really we will never know because he is absolutely not bright. Dudes

I like Nick when he's fighting, but I'm a little tired of the crap between. It gives me plenty of free time since he fights no more than once a year.

GSP and Anderson Silva are just too good for him. And on top of that they were also bad stylistic fights for him. A wrestler or a counter striker (especially one who is bigger) are bad for him.

He fought 3 times in the last 5 years, no wins. That's from age 28 to 33 wasting most of his prime when he was either sitting on his ass or losing. Instead of doing something about it he blamed everyone but himself. Great role model for a dope like you.
I think if he really gave a fuck he wouldnt do it, between him and his bro theyve amassed multiple 7 digit sums.nick says on the regular he hates fighting, teaching martial arts while smoking dope sounds like a pretty sweet life.

The moment hestarts talking again and saying funny shit people will pay attention.

I've been a huge Nick fan since he knocked out Robbie, who was my favorite fighter at the time. His Gomi win is a fight I still throw on every couple of months to relieve it. Recently, though, I've began to lose interest in Nick for 3 reasons:
1. He cannot figure out how to stop puffing in time to be tested, or simple can't help himself. I personally would like to see him fight on a more consistent basis.
2. Even when he does get the fights he wants(GSP, Silva), he spends more time showboating and wasting time trash talking/ cage laying than he does trying to win the fight. Considering he is a volume striker that drowns his opponent with his pace, it's frustrating as his long time fan to watch him give up his best weapons and lose decision after decision.
3. He is starting to get a little to delusional and entitled. No matter how bad his performance(s), he feels he never loses. And even though his last win is in a different era against BJ Penn, he still believes he is the top draw and that he is giving someone else a shot since he is the guy to beat.

Thank goodness for Nate!

The Diaz brothers are a rare breed of fighters that seem to keep their fans happy no matter how stupid and retarded they act and behave as professionals. Their fan base is one of those really low level carni style fan baes, so anything they say or do in and out of the cage gets celebrated. Personally, I just miss the active fighter that Nick Diaz once was that would get in there and just try to finish his opponents without all of the nonsense. His antics to lure people in and to finish them are great when he is trying to hurry up to win a fight, but Nick has become majorly delusional in all types of ways, and never seems to own up to his obligations as a professional athlete. I don't feel sorry for him either even after the 5 year ban that got rebuked. He was retired any way, and basically became a waste.

Back