Nick Diaz is on Sports Center And espn. Edit: videos included

Claims to have been drugged by someone before his GSP fight
latest

????????????

i beat guys that have beat these guys that have beat the guys that these guys have beat :D:D:D

To me it was pretty obvious he was saying with gsp retired there are no big fights (in his mind)

He comes into the interview saying "its going to be a bloodbath"

Then he says he is only coming back for money fights

Then he claims there are no money fights

He was obviously high during this

meh.. they should just give him the winner of the Bisping/Hendo fight. That would be fucking hilarious on so many levels.

He comes into the interview saying "its going to be a bloodbath"

Then he says he is only coming back for money fights

Then he claims there are no money fights

He was obviously high during this

If he fights it's gonna be a bloodbath and he is only interested in money fights. However he's not sure there are any money-fights for him currently. He was clear and easy to understand.

If he fights it's gonna be a bloodbath and he is only interested in money fights. However he's not sure there are any money-fights for him currently. He was clear and easy to understand.

Incorrect cause there are currently money fights

A fight bigger then a GSP rematch but he doesn't want it

Won't fight Robbie because he just lost yet Nick lost 3x in a row. These fighters are out of control. Dana needs to get a grip quick on all these fighters before they ruin UFC as a sport. It's a fucking circus.

I'll tell nick he's fight Robbie or no one. enjoy triathlons homie.

Bisping Jacare next or no one enjoy your kids.

Woodley Wonderboy or go back to your kids.

Eddie Ferguson/Khabib or enjoy philly.

and so on.

Fuck these new fighters not wanting to fight.

Last edited:
Nick Diaz is a superstar. Whatever "it" is, Diaz has it. Even more so than Bisping, who has probably accomplished more in the sport and his division.

Overall takeaway- Canada is fuckin cold

Incorrect cause there are currently money fights

A fight bigger then a GSP rematch but he doesn't want it

I think rematch with Robbie is big and I'm dying to see it. However I don't think Nick is ducking him. I think he doesn't understand how much demand there is for this fight and how big it really is.

The interview with Brett

Said he was drugged vs GSP, said GSP doesn't want to come back he's just trying to stay relevant.
Said he doesn't want to fight Robbie because he just lost!!!!

Why does this dude insist on continuing to talk while Nick is answering the question?

Nice. Ring rust for the first video but the third video ended strong. He's not even gonna say their names.

I liked when Nick once said "I am paid nowhere near enough, but also way too much" all in the same sentence!

Back