Nick Diaz is on Sports Center And espn. Edit: videos included

Nate is fucking Alan Watts compared to Nick, Sage bless them both

So true.

Nate's way more articulate, as a matter of fact, I'd venture to say that he's more articulate than the average person. On Conan O'Brien, not only did Nate respond intelligently, he did so with poise, humor and wit.

One can't mistake his playful attitude with a lack of intelligence. You can just tell Nick hates being in front of the camera.

Last edited:
I love Nick but that was the most delusional interview he's ever given.

It's poor business to demand only big name fighters who aren't coming off a loss when he himself has been out of the game for 1.5 years.

At his age, the UFC just might say screw him and invest money on a young fighter who would jump at the chance to enter the UFC and bring the upside of 5-8 more years of prime-fighting.

Don't get me wrong, I love the 209 crew.

Last edited:
Guy has always been paranoid and thought highly of himself. Always full of excuses and accusations. I am not a fan of those aspects but I like his fights and his honest answers and the fact that he has been around forever.

You would have to be a Shertard Ball Licking Diaz Fan to write about the excuses and accusations, then mention "honest" answers in the next sentence.

The only thing dumber than a Diaz Bro is a Diaz Bro Fan.

Basically a draw with Condit, lost to GSP, NC with Anderson, so :cool:

Lost 4/5 rounds to Carlos, lost 5/5 rounds to GSP, lost 5/5 rounds to Silva.

Actually lost EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY ROUND to GSP.

Was Afraid of Silva. By the 5th round Silva was doing whatever he wanted. Nick had no answer.

Only a half-wit Diaz Fan thinks getting his ass kicked in his last 3 fights is somehow a good thing. Hell, most Top 20 WWs could have taken only one round from those guys. Some would have been KTFO by Silva, because they wouldn't have pussed out like Diaz did.

Lost 4/5 rounds to Carlos, lost 5/5 rounds to GSP, lost 5/5 rounds to Silva.

Actually lost EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY ROUND to GSP.

Was Afraid of Silva. By the 5th round Silva was doing whatever he wanted. Nick had no answer.

Only a half-wit Diaz Fan thinks getting his ass kicked in his last 3 fights is somehow a good thing. Hell, most Top 20 WWs could have taken only one round from those guys. Some would have been KTFO by Silva, because they wouldn't have pussed out like Diaz did.

Aren't you that dumb, disrespectful asshole from some other thread who comes off like an ignorant moron who's depth is about that of a kiddie pool in a desert but who condescends and spits vitriol toward others?

Yeah, I don't give a fuck about you.

He actually used to be the coherent Diaz...

Woodley just called out Nick and this knucklehead interviewer asks Nick if he wants to fight Lawler? smh. Does he even watch MMA?

If Díaz wasnt drugged then youd need to Be worried.

Weak interview. Tyron wash pushing hard to fight Diaz in a few weeks at 202, and the only related question he gets is "How about Tyron Woodley as an opponent?"

he was pretty clear on this okamoto interview. maybe people were talking about another one

I get that ESPN doesn't really give a damn and is filling time with MMA, but someone should send mma journalists a memo on how to interview Diaz to make it listenable. Go back 10 years and he always puts together a couple of quick sentences, then pauses, and continues his rant. Yet these guys hear a pause and go "I HAVE TO SPEAK NOW". Wait 2 seconds to see if Nick does his typical stuff and then ask. Watch his past interviews. The interviewers and Nick talk over each other every time.

i think they both have autism, by them i mean nick and nate. my daughter has mild autism and acts a little weird.

Nick Diaz is a counter phobic Enneagram 6. Eminem is the same type. They are very standoffish but very loyal to their crew and big on being "real". Both Diaz's are 6s actually.

Nick seems to think he has gained esteem through Nate's victory.

"I won't fight Lawler, he just lost."

Nick, you just lost too. Before your drug suspension. At least he was the reigning champion before he lost, while you've been mostly irrelevant for several years.

Lawler is the biggest fight out there for Nick, and it's worth the most money (assuming GSP is not coming back).

"No one's even heard of these other guys, i don't even wana say their names or people will find out who they are"

It looks like Nick almost laughed at that himself right at the end of the video.

Back