Nick Diaz is 100% doing this fight for a paycheque

This is the the same old Nick Diaz who always says he doesn't like to fight, doesn't like to do meida, doesn't want to be there, only fights because it's the only thing he's good at and needs to pay the bills, He's always had that mentality, even when he was successful.

I don't know why people are talking about it like he's suddenly changed.
GSP also said over and over he didn't like to fight, Fedor in his prime said he only fought for money. I think a lot of fighters do like to fight but many others probably feel the same way but just don't tell the truth.

Disagree. Nick may need the money, and Nick may hate fighting— but he’s still a fighter. He is not going to just stand there and be Lawler’s punching bag.

He has 2 fights remaining on his contract. This is one of them.

i think you guys are all delusional and have bought into the UFC marketing hype of nick diaz as a bad boy cholo

nick diaz was ALWAYS awkward and dejected at events. he's never been a guy to act like conor mcgregor, he didn't pick up that side of the business the way his brother did.

btw diaz has always said he fights for a paycheck. this isn't new. he's always been honest that he hates fighting, and this goes back to his days in strikeforce. diaz is going to fuck your boy up again and retire him, don't worry bro
Aye. 100%. Diaz was literally famous for being weird and getting fined for skipping fight week and social obligations due to his social anxiety. I guess a lot of people around here were still suckling back then. His behavior isn't that different at all.

THAT being said, almost 7 years inactivity is no joke, and he's seemed a bit slow in interviews for years, so I'm more concerned about that. I wish him the best though. I'd rather see him reinvigorate his career than Robbie (lol, again). Props to them both though.

Everyone making such a big deal cuz the weight class changed...

Lawler knew since Saturday it was changing...both guys have fought at MW before..not a big deal..." Im.always ready to fight" Lawlers exact words when asked about the weight change

Both guys are not the new to this game and are in similar places in there careers in that neither guy carries alot of standing in the division coming in..

I expect an old timey scrap for however long it lasts... i believe both guys are sandbagging abit a head of this one because given there history and the first fight neither guy wants to lose to the other nick doesnt need to fight to make money. .

How about some Respect for two legends who just want go ....get it on! Instead of whining for a charge

View attachment 881274

239111afd37a9413c37db7bde53a85ad.jpg

Just want to say that your boy killed it in '91's Treasure Island, so check that out if you haven't.

Disagree. Nick may need the money, and Nick may hate fighting— but he’s still a fighter. He is not going to just stand there and be Lawler’s punching bag.
lol, reminded me of this quote from cornier. time stamped.

Watching Nick at the presser was actually sad I found myself trying to answer the questions for him. But seeing him faceoff with Robbie was enough to flip my Tap pick he just looked so out place. Robbie left feeling lifted from it jogged off air swinging punches just pumped.

I wonder how much money Nick gets for this fight.

He's pullin the Oke Doke on all you unassuming cucks. The slow play. Once he gets in that cage....it's all...

2Zaa.gif

AcclaimedVigilantHanumanmonkey-max-1mb.gif

8ad605997a1063889364401ed55aff58.gif

giphy.gif

Well if he’s not doing it for the sexual thrill, then I’m not watching..

If Askren can finish Lawler at this stage of his career, I think Nick should be fine.

Plus, sounds like Nick thinks Usman is next with a win. Then, somebody please try to explain to me that UFC is a sport and not just live entertainment.

giphy.gif

Could be, but Nick has a tendency to be nonchalant and even bored when interviewed. Jump into fight night and it's hands up "what you got, bitch?"

oh fuck...I forgot to watch the embeddeds...brb

He got 500k for the Silva fight. Even if he took a hit in pay he'll still be making a lot.
That was a main event, he probably made a lot more than that in total because he probably had PPV points. But he's probably not making nearly that much now.

This is the the same old Nick Diaz who always says he doesn't like to fight, doesn't like to do meida, doesn't want to be there, only fights because it's the only thing he's good at and needs to pay the bills, He's always had that mentality, even when he was successful.

most of them have only been watching since the ronda/conor era

There's no fire, no enthusiasm, nothing from him. He's literally just there to be there and he's going to look lost in the cage.

Lawler is going to finish him.

What do you guys think? I mean just look at the interviews, press conferences, embeddeds, he's just COMPLETELY zoned out. He's not locked in at all. He's unfocused and tired looking. Also he's looking a little soft physique wise, stark difference from his physique months ago when he posted on IG.

This is over kids, bet the house on Lawler.
Nick fucking Diaz lost in the ring Screenshot_20210924-091157.png

It’s a little different now bruh, I know Nick has always been antsy and closed off, but the dude, despite doing triathlons, is injured and or dejected. He usually has a mean look in his eye, a thousand yard stare, this time, he looks uninterested, no fire behind those eyes. I hope I’m wrong.

Back