Nick Diaz: I dont want to hurt anybody, I want to party

He seems to have lost his passion for fighting like a decade ago. It became just a means to have money to do Nick Diaz things. As soon as he had a quite decent bankroll he stopped fighting. If he gets low on money or gets an "offer he can't refuse" he'd be back in for a one night cash grab. But who wants to pay somebody an astronomical sum if they just care about the money and don't take the sport seriously??

The UFC does.

Nick always said that he hates fighting... so why not stop doing it if he can?

I wonder if he's partying on his brother's dime? I don't hear of him doing anything other than partying, and I doubt he still has sponsors since he ain't fighting so how is he making his cheese to do all this partying..?
Pretty sure Nick made a lot of money on his PPVs against GSP and Anderson.

He couldn’t hurt anybody in a professional MMA contest even if he wanted to. He hasn’t won since 2011

I wonder if he's partying on his brother's dime? I don't hear of him doing anything other than partying, and I doubt he still has sponsors since he ain't fighting so how is he making his cheese to do all this partying..?

Beer is pretty cheap in the states.

If I were him I’d get 1 more superfight, and then out for good.

More retirement investment cash...
it goes fast, and nick doesn’t strike me as an Ernst and Young type cat.

Nate on the other hand loves hurting people, instigating / assaulting fighters left and right outside of the octagon. A real fighter would probably fight them in the octagon, but it's Nate "I'm brave when I'm with my crew" Diaz we're talking about here.

Lol what's he going to do exactly?

I train boxing and judo but lets say I don't, I get my ass kicked for calling him sissy and he ends up with a reputation of the most sensitive snow flake on the planet being super easy to trigger. That and others will call him a pussy or a phag just so they could get hit so they have a reason to press charge for some quick cash.
Lol. let's say you do. He would still whip your ass. And that's nothing to be ashamed of. But c'mon. Don't front

OMG are you telling me that most MMA fighters are not bloodthirsty maniacs and the feud part is just trying to get advantage in the fight and selling tickets????
That really changed my day.
No, he literally did NOT say that, wtf you talking about lol

Lol. let's say you do. He would still whip your ass. And that's nothing to be ashamed of. But c'mon. Don't front

Dude drinks and doesn't really train like he used to. I train boxing and judo. Mostly boxing but his formidability was built on his relentless cardio and clean lifestyle which he does neither of.

Now lets say that despite that, he whoops my ass with zero resistance. He is still going to be a chump for getting triggered for being called a "sissy"

Keep in mind, if I were to call him things like phag, homo, bitch, kunt, pussy, coward then the beating comes my way would be justified because those words are highly charged and very derogatory to someone's dignity and the public would back him up. But if he gets so riled up being called a sissy, he is going to become a target for folks who are looking to make quick cash through some lawsuit.

Hate on the Diaz brothers all you want but I'll miss both those crazy sons a bitches. The good and the bad. They were a whirlwind of emotion and passion. I hope Nate gets him one more big fight before hanging them up.

Back