Nick Diaz: I dont want to hurt anybody, I want to party

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Lol my buddy messed him up and only way he could win is to jump him in the hospital!

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/02/nick-...dont-want-to-hurt-nobody-i-just-want-to-party

Its over for him and he knows it since he cant get back in to his cardio/raw food lifestyle since he has become addicted to partying and drinking. Its crazy how habits work. This dude was a misfit growing up and out of nowhere he became a personality figure of sorts and he can stay relevant by being ambiguous with his intent to fight even though he is not coming back!

who gives a fuck, hes past his prime and hes enjoying his life with all the money hes earned. Let him do whatever he wants, its not like he'll ever be champ in WW or MW.

2j5feq9.gif

OMG are you telling me that most MMA fighters are not bloodthirsty maniacs and the feud part is just trying to get advantage in the fight and selling tickets????
That really changed my day.

He’s going to have a real sad story

I wonder if he's partying on his brother's dime? I don't hear of him doing anything other than partying, and I doubt he still has sponsors since he ain't fighting so how is he making his cheese to do all this partying..?

I wonder if he's partying on his brother's dime? I don't hear of him doing anything other than partying, and I doubt he still has sponsors since he ain't fighting so how is he making his cheese to do all this partying..?
I think they make money off weed
Gilbert was talking about it

He seems to have lost his passion for fighting like a decade ago. It became just a means to have money to do Nick Diaz things. As soon as he had a quite decent bankroll he stopped fighting. If he gets low on money or gets an "offer he can't refuse" he'd be back in for a one night cash grab. But who wants to pay somebody an astronomical sum if they just care about the money and don't take the sport seriously??

I heard he gets paid to attend parties but I doubt its enough for a proper living. I mean how much do they pay him to attend for few hours?

I heard Nick never paid his taxes.

the Diaz brothers made a name for themselves and made enough money to live off of, and mma fans trash them because they know their worth and don't want to comeback to an unfavourable match up against relatively unknown fighters, and make peanuts compared to what they're bringing in.

makes absolutely no sense

not to mention how much damage these guys have taken throughout all their wars. If they wanna retire, leave em be.

they don't owe us anything

Last edited:
I think he gets paid for appearances. All he needs to do is show up to a club.

I heard he gets paid to attend parties but I doubt its enough for a proper living. I mean how much do they pay him to attend for few hours?

True Dat, I forgot that's actually a thing in Cali clubs paying celebs & athletes to show up. F*king sucks as I get ready for my night shift working outside in the cold using heavy equipment with one country western station that come in on the radio (I don't like country western)

Back