Rumored Nick Diaz hints a comeback

Would a comeback be a smart decision?

• Total voters
Let him go up to 185 and fight teh Chris !

That might actually be a pretty fun fight.

“Get Nick some safety goggles “

~Kenny Florian

Let him go up to 185 and fight teh Chris !

That might actually be a pretty fun fight.

“Get Nick some safety goggles “

~Kenny Florian
Dude you read my mind. Was about to say Nick Diaz Vs Weidman

I’ll watch him fight but I really hope he doesn’t. I like the guy

After saying No Mas in the Robbie rematch. I’m not even a tiny bit interested in seeing Nick fight in the UFC.. Period.
This. If he had just lost, I could at least still be a little interested in watching him fight. But for nick fucking Diaz to straight up quit in a fight, combined with how bad he actually looked, yeah, 0 interest.

Je is just fighting for a paycheck, no real champ ambitiona

The only fight they can give him at this point is Matt Brown @ WW or Chris Weidman @ MW

Seems like Nick is kind of a jerk. Based on posts on his IG, he is skipping out on seminars that people are paying for

1711970154702.png

Lets have it yeah. Just hope he doesn’t start that “why am I doing this” stuff as the fight approaches and the anxiety kicks in.
He posted a screenshot yesterday from a game I think of him vs Kevin Holland, them deleted it
Thats from the weed but it was a dumb booking. His win over Lawler, combined with the trash talk facedown KO was one of the great moments in that era of the sport. Why he allowed himself to get booked to tarnish it is beyond me.

Still, Lawler shouldnt be underrated and nor can that performance qhich was a standup war. I can see a well trained Nick still being a handful for the top guys, even Strickland would be interesting.

Back