Nick Diaz and Tyron Woodley start their feud on social media

i agree. i cant wait for this fight.

fuck

My reaction when Bisping-Hendo and Woodley-Diaz talks started: "What the fuck, man! These fights are ridiculous, they make no fucking sense AT ALL.".

My most likely reaction when the fights come: "FUCK YEAH, JUST BLEED!!!!!".

And when was your last win? All you do is lose fights, get suspended, then complain about not making enough money as of Late.

And yet you called him out for a title fight hmm...

My reaction when Bisping-Hendo and Woodley-Diaz talks started: "What the fuck, man! These fights are ridiculous, they make no fucking sense AT ALL.".

My most likely reaction when the fights come: "FUCK YEAH, JUST BLEED!!!!!".

im pro hendo and diaz title shots.

sorry jacare and wonderbread. i know its not fair but im just plain old bias

The ufc are not going to make this fight anyway, let's not act like Nick is a huge draw, he'd draw the same amount if he was fighting Lawler.

I don't know how to embed facebook posts but here's Tyron's response

''Nick you were gone before then. You left after Daley. I beat him and Jordan Mein before this fight. And he was approved for TRT. And when was your last win? All you do is lose fights, get suspended, then complain about not making enough money as of Late. I was trying to get you paid cause I respect you and I feel like you deserve a big pay day, but you blew several seven figures. But you are so high you didn't even realize it. GSP did and we will make that money''

T-Wood was looking for a "big money win" in Diaz. Lol, this I was "just trying to get you paid because I respect you" is bullshit.

Hey nightwingbjj. Stop liking all my shit. It feels like you like everyone's stuff so mind doesn't feel special bro. Only do it if you mean it brrrroooooooo.
I JUST LIKED YOUR POST. WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT YOU SPECIAL MOTHERFUCKER!?
STOCKTON. 209. FUCKERS.

Would be hilarious if Nick beats him for the belt. A guy who is stylistically tailor made for Wood, winless in 5 years and coming off a 2 year suspension.

Tyron's "trash talk" is so inauthentic and calculated. He's just not enough of an asshole at heart to do it properly.

Hey nightwingbjj. Stop liking all my shit. It feels like you like everyone's stuff so mind doesn't feel special bro. Only do it if you mean it brrrroooooooo.

I'm liking your post as a sign of my dislike for it broooo

I don't know how to embed facebook posts but here's Tyron's response

''Nick you were gone before then. You left after Daley. I beat him and Jordan Mein before this fight. And he was approved for TRT. And when was your last win? All you do is lose fights, get suspended, then complain about not making enough money as of Late. I was trying to get you paid cause I respect you and I feel like you deserve a big pay day, but you blew several seven figures. But you are so high you didn't even realize it. GSP did and we will make that money''

LOL.. I'm a Diaz fan but Woodley isn't lying here.

The Diaz brothers are some angry ass potheads. Fools must put sherm on their shit.

Gotta admit that Nate seems to have his shit together as of late. Nick still seems to be in lala land though.

Immediately after Tyron Woodley knocked out Robbie Lawler at UFC 201 to become the new UFC welterweight champion of the world, “The chosen one” campaigned for a fight with Nick Diaz.

Diaz, fresh off an 18-month suspension for testing positive for marijuana, said that he isn’t in any rush to get back in the Octagon. Diaz stated that even though Woodley has the belt, he is the one that is giving him the shot at a big name fight, not the other way around.

Diaz took it a step further and brought up some history of their time when they were both fighting in Strikeforce. Diaz posted a link to a video of Woodley being knocked out by Nate Marquardt back in 2012

and said, “I’m sorry but why didn’t we fight in strikeforce ???

Woodley responded to Diaz on twitter saying

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/nick-diaz/nick-diaz-tyron-woodley-start-feud-social-media/

Nick bless

"Mama mia what a knock out"
Dat A+ Strikeforce commentating.

Nick is just a dumb guy. Ive turned the corner on Nate. I like the dude. He seems like a good, real, guy at heart. But there is something a bit.....askew in Nick's head. Woodley was giving him a free lotto ticket...giving him EXACTLY what he doesn't deserve, yet always talks about (title shot or big money fight)...and he shits on it.
Well, let him watch his bro make money then.

LOL.. I'm a Diaz fan but Woodley isn't lying here.

He ain't lying but he's also not being truthful. Woodley wanted a big money winnable fight. His call out wasn't to get Nick paid out of "respect"...Lol!

Back