Nick Diaz and Tyron Woodley start their feud on social media

NIck vs T is a superfight , UFC will be missing out bigtime if this fight doesnt happen. Who else is Woodley going to fight at 202 besides Wonderboy, id rather have that fight take place around 204

Wish Nick got back to his old driving around days while skipping conferences and filming youtube videos instead of talking to legit reporters like espn

"Mama mia what a knock out"
Dat A+ Strikeforce commentating.

Nick is just a dumb guy. Ive turned the corner on Nate. I like the dude. He seems like a good, real, guy at heart. But there is something a bit.....askew in Nick's head. Woodley was giving him a free lotto ticket...giving him EXACTLY what he doesn't deserve, yet always talks about (title shot or big money fight)...and he shits on it.
Well, let him watch his bro make money then.

Think for two minutes. We don't even know if Nick was even offered a fight. And it's not like he's gonna be all ''gee whiz mister, thanks for the opportunity''. Nick is getting to Woodley just by acting like he's above fighting him and it's working judging by Woodley's response's. I swear to god you guys take everything fighter's say at face value. It's all politics and Pro wrestling for fucks sake!

Think for two minutes. We don't even know if Nick was even offered a fight. And it's not like he's gonna be all ''gee whiz mister, thanks for the opportunity''. Nick is getting to Woodley just by acting like he's above fighting him and it's working judging by Woodley's response's. I swear to god you guys take everything fighter's say at face value. It's all politics and Pro wrestling for fucks sake!
Oh please. I am not that guy at all. I don't take every fighter's word, or tweet, or random quote as exactly what they felt or meant.
But in this case, with Nick, he is a dummy. His responses make no sense. Not just the video he posted of Woodley getting KOd, but his original response from TMZ. Nick never makes sense. Woodley was spot on. Nick loses a fight, and then makes up these crazy stories about being drugged, or people setting him up to lose. He's a nut. An entertaining nut, but still a nut. He didn't have to kiss Woodley's ass, but if he was remotely interested in the fight, he could not have gone about getting it in a more wrong way if he tried

Back