• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick “golem” ring

In another dimension still getting judo tossed by Tim the Barbarian. inho

1.gif

Imagine the press conferences,him vs Izzy?

He took his hundreds of millions he made in his lucrative UFC career and is running Twitter with Elon Musk, where freedom of speech is celebrated.

tumblr_mi71pza3kl1ry1rm7o1_250.gifv

ShabbyCreepyCalf-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mt307wIwVs1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

5.gif

TIM DID NOT SUCK YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!

e6187f07675e2404cb73edbc7b576b7c_w200.gif
He was fucking awesome!!!!! I loved tim and literally rooted for him and actually thought he was going to literally kill hendo. Wish he had 1 more fight. I'm still to this day perplexed how pettis got the ko bonus over tim for his head/neck kick over jlou vs Tims absolutely barbaric comeback ko ok okami.

He was fucking awesome!!!!! I loved tim and literally rooted for him and actually thought he was going to literally kill hendo. Wish he had 1 more fight. I'm still to this day perplexed how pettis got the ko bonus over tim for his head/neck kick over jlou vs Tina absolutely barbaric comeback ko ok okami.
All i read of your post was that "Tim literally sucked" and it sent me into a violent rage. :mad: I just murdered four of my neighbors Cops coming soon.
<30>

I'm a strong advocate of murdering neighbors but also reading full posts lol.
ha ah no one was harmed. I just really liked Tim he lost something when he went down to MW i feel the same with Bisping they lost a bit of power or something. Fun as fuck to watch though.

I think this thread has officially been hijacked. :D

I thought he was going to be the first male fighter to come out as openly gay or bi. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back