Nice Tabata exercise- bet you haven't seen this before

I like that. I'll give it a shot.

I like, I can see much suffering in these, specially tabata'd.

And I'd probably exaggerate the crunch more, and jump higher. I don't know if he mentioned this as I don't have sound here at work, but that would make it even more torturous.

Finnegan's going to do them. Expect 100 in 2 minutes.

That looks painful. One more thing to mix in with my GPP. philthy, I don't know whether to thank you or hate you...I'll find out soon though, lol.

Cool. It's like an upside down burpee.

Exactly. I was always wondering if there could be a reverse burpee. I guess so.

this is what I get for hurting my hand...
just as soon as I did it, I started finding hellish hands-free conditioning stuff to help make up for it.

Cool. It's like an upside down burpee.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, lol! I am def gonna include that workout. Awesome bro!

Wow, those look pretty tough. So I'll definitely try them.

I just tried this holding two 25 lb DBs. :icon_twis

It is like a hybrid crunch/get-up/thruster. Of course I only did 3 reps, not a whole Tabata workout. Good stuff.

I think I know how to make this even worse: alternating crunchees and burpees. I have a feeling this has the potential to actually trigger heart attacks.

I think I know how to make this even worse: alternating crunchees and burpees. I have a feeling this has the potential to actually trigger heart attacks.

Score one for the new guy.....I see a new conditioning challenge on the horizon.

I just tried these at the gym. It took me three tries just to get back to my feet w/o using my hands and that was only for one rep. Plus, once I was standing, I was all off balance and falling all over the place.

I'm really impressed by how easy you make them look in the video.

Score one for the new guy.....I see a new conditioning challenge on the horizon.

I was just gonna say that. You beat me to it. :icon_chee
We can call it burpchees or crunchburps

I just tried doing a crunchees to burpees alternating each time. It had a surprisingly nice/smooth flow to it.... it'll get your heart pumping :icon_lol:

I've been playing around for about 6 weeks with different kinds of crunch to standup exercises, first with someone holding my feet, then with dumbbells on my feet, now this.

Back