Nice Tabata exercise- bet you haven't seen this before

I like that. I'll give it a shot.

I like, I can see much suffering in these, specially tabata'd.

And I'd probably exaggerate the crunch more, and jump higher. I don't know if he mentioned this as I don't have sound here at work, but that would make it even more torturous.

Finnegan's going to do them. Expect 100 in 2 minutes.

That looks painful. One more thing to mix in with my GPP. philthy, I don't know whether to thank you or hate you...I'll find out soon though, lol.

Cool. It's like an upside down burpee.

Exactly. I was always wondering if there could be a reverse burpee. I guess so.

this is what I get for hurting my hand...
just as soon as I did it, I started finding hellish hands-free conditioning stuff to help make up for it.

Cool. It's like an upside down burpee.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, lol! I am def gonna include that workout. Awesome bro!

Wow, those look pretty tough. So I'll definitely try them.

I just tried this holding two 25 lb DBs. :icon_twis

It is like a hybrid crunch/get-up/thruster. Of course I only did 3 reps, not a whole Tabata workout. Good stuff.

I think I know how to make this even worse: alternating crunchees and burpees. I have a feeling this has the potential to actually trigger heart attacks.

I think I know how to make this even worse: alternating crunchees and burpees. I have a feeling this has the potential to actually trigger heart attacks.

Score one for the new guy.....I see a new conditioning challenge on the horizon.

I just tried these at the gym. It took me three tries just to get back to my feet w/o using my hands and that was only for one rep. Plus, once I was standing, I was all off balance and falling all over the place.

I'm really impressed by how easy you make them look in the video.

Score one for the new guy.....I see a new conditioning challenge on the horizon.

I was just gonna say that. You beat me to it. :icon_chee
We can call it burpchees or crunchburps

I just tried doing a crunchees to burpees alternating each time. It had a surprisingly nice/smooth flow to it.... it'll get your heart pumping :icon_lol:

I've been playing around for about 6 weeks with different kinds of crunch to standup exercises, first with someone holding my feet, then with dumbbells on my feet, now this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinnieGrim
Back