• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nicco Montano vs. Valentina Shevchenko is Officially CANCELLED For UFC 228 Co-Main

Strip The Belt?

• Strip The Belt

• Rebook the Fight When Montano is Healthy

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol jesus fucking christ.

if that ain't a duck i dunno what the fuck is, she knew she would get fucked.

Nicco definitely dodge the Bullet...

4nvicep.gif

Shevchenko vs Eubanks for the vacant title.
Nicco can challenge for the belt whenever she is fully recovered. Its been almost a year since she won the belt and has yet to defend it a single time. In fact I believe this was the first time she has even been scheduled to do so since winning the belt.

I'm probably the only one pissed that this fight was cancelled. I was looking forward to Shevchenko fighting. One of the few female fighters with a ton of skill and athleticism.
same here.

i only enjoy WMMA when it's the top girls who are actually skilled, girls like valentina, joanna etc are a pleasure to watch for me.

Not surprised. It would have been a massacre if they fought. TUF winner who fought a bunch of unknowns vs Shevchenko. They should've handed the belt to Shevchenko from the start. She's more proven to all the division combined.

All of these women who're offering to step up, unless they're on the card, it's nothing but empty words for good PR.

Athletic commissions require more time to license women due to pregnancy tests, it's why Joanna's offer was hollow for UFC 213.

Not surprised. It would have been a massacre if they fought. TUF winner who fought a bunch of unknowns vs Shevchenko. They should've handed the belt to Shevchenko from the start. She's more proven to all the division combined.
Liz Carmouche is in this division, she lost to her.

8 years ago. Valentina is in a much better position than Liz these days. Or are you disagreeing with me?
yes, somehow 10-12 years old wins over Jedrzejczyk in different sport are relevant, but loss in mma to Liz Carmouche isn't

8 years ago. Valentina is in a much better position than Liz these days. Or are you disagreeing with me?

@kuka45 is the biggest Valentina hater on this website (btw, he said he would delete his account after Joanna was knocked out by Rose). The loss to Carmouche was a doctor's stoppage due to a cut (I think that's what Valentina's manager said, I'm not 100% sure).

yes, somehow 10-12 years old wins over Jedrzejczyk in different sport are relevant, but loss in mma to Liz Carmouche isn't

Yes and No.

If you try and look up the Valentina vs Carmouche you won't find it. It's hard to know what really went down. According to a few Sherdoggers Valentina was beating her and Carmouche threw an illegal upkick. I think in an interview Valentina even said this. I guess we will never know.

JJ vs Valentina is relevant because they are both primarily strikers and we knew who won.

@kuka45 is the biggest Valentina hater on this website (btw, he said he would delete his account after Joanna was knocked out by Rose). The loss to Carmouche was a doctor's stoppage due to a cut (I think that's what Valentina's manager said, I'm not 100% sure).

Interesting lol. I guess I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt this time. I don't get why anyone would hate Valentina.

Back