Rumored Nicco Montano may have missed weight on purpose for a documentary

She sucks didn’t even try her fat ass probably eating cupcakes right now

Drama. She should quit. 5 years ago or whenever her last fight was.

I would post in this thread, but ive been carded enough for commenting on wmma fighters. I don't even know why i do, im not even interested in wmma. I learned my lesson. Guys, its not worth the yellows. Just ignore these wmma threads.

Throw your UFC career away by doing a poor job cutting weight just for a documentary?
She’s never made the best decisions since winning the show and then sabotaging her career. Now she’s trying to prove some point regarding weight cuts in a documentary probably 100 people will watch? Once Dana catches wind of this, as you said, she is done. N this is the kind of done where Dana is going to blackball her for life lol.

Did this 7lbs go to her ass and if so pics required.

It hurts my head to figure out how she is still on the UFC roster...

I'm Native American/Russian/Belguim and I live near a reservation, for the most part you are correct lol.
Too many Indian tacos <45>many of my friends were Natives growing up haha. I miss going to Pow Wows

So the missing word is something like "important". Pretty gauche to call your own film "one of the most important docs of the year" - that's what quotes are for.
I actually thought the “watched” was what they were missing. But, you could be right. Good call.

I actually thought the “watched” was what they were missing. But, you could be right. Good call.
"Watched" would be even more preposterous. Anyways, I wanna see it now. The handling of her media presence has been so clumsy and strange, it could be a pretty interesting film

I mean.. Moving up in weight by 10 lbs, and then missing weight by a whole other weight division??

I’ve always liked her but that is unprofessional as fuck. I don’t know if she is just fragile, or what her story is. That’s a different topic altogether. But, I hate when fighters miss weight. And 7 lbs isn’t just missing weight. It’s like getting up off the couch one morning and heading to the weigh-in.

Back