Rumored Nicco Montano may have missed weight on purpose for a documentary

She’s never made the best decisions since winning the show and then sabotaging her career. Now she’s trying to prove some point regarding weight cuts in a documentary probably 100 people will watch? Once Dana catches wind of this, as you said, she is done. N this is the kind of done where Dana is going to blackball her for life lol.
I would imagine he already knew, since they filmed her in the Performance Institute

Back off guys.....she might have just had the mental twisties. She is a hero and deserves all our praise for bein courageous enough to not fight, instead of just pushing through and fighting like everyone was trying to force her to do.

Nicco Montano = the hero we didn't know we needed.

Embarassing! it's strange because women don't even cut the same amount of weight as men in the same weight class, yet she's do a documentary about the cuts?

Women got way more water weight tho tbf but yeah unprofessional af nonetheless

#VictimComplex

Somebody needs to DO SOMETHING to prevent Nicco Montano from eating her fat ass out the UFC!! Rules need to change!
Fuck the patriarchy!
Various isms are clearly to blame!

She's on the UFC shit list. Winning TUF must have one her a long contract. Ducks Valentina, misses weight multiple time and isn/t winning
Meaning a 3 fight contract...
Which she hasn't fought out in 4+ years.

What's the name of the doc? "Thicco Montano"?
When a like just isn't enough
source.gif

Lol that tweet, this thread, is a shit show.

"One of the most docs of the year"

Whats this mean?

Am I just that old? Is there some sort of lazy internet slag I'm not privy to yet?

"this why our doc [sic] will be one of the most doc of the year"

That is one hell of an endorsement

EDIT: I should have read the entire thread. Literally just echoed what the fella above me said.

Last edited:
Lol. How preposterous. Getting yourself most likely cut from the UFC to make a statement? Or the documentary people would be like the episode of South Park with Rob Reiner wanting to kill Cartman as "proof" that smoking is deadly and second hand smoke killed him. They would want to make a documentary of the dangers of weight cutting by making Nicco a sacrifice for a bad weight cut.

Except as others have said apparently this is a false timeline for the documentary.

Meaning a 3 fight contract...
Which she hasn't fought out in 4+ years.
TUF contracts are generally 9 fights. There's a reason you hear TUF fighters bitch about it after they are out of the UFC.

TUF contracts are generally 9 fights. There's a reason you hear TUF fighters bitch about it after they are out of the UFC.
Jesus Christ, that's fucked up.

I love the UFC because they really do have a great product, do a solid job with embedded and countdown to add additional content and entertainment, and they have a clear stranglehold on the bulk of elite talent ....

But man their business practices are fucked up. They are absolutely a functional Monopoly and I really hope that fighters can come together to get a fair deal at some point soon.

"How to lose your job. By Nico Mountain-Belly."

Not a bad name for a documentary.

Real professional, shit like this should not be acceptable and I hate weight cutting. There are ways to do it right, cut this bitch.

Jesus Christ, that's fucked up.

I love the UFC because they really do have a great product, do a solid job with embedded and countdown to add additional content and entertainment, and they have a clear stranglehold on the bulk of elite talent ....

But man their business practices are fucked up. They are absolutely a functional Monopoly and I really hope that fighters can come together to get a fair deal at some point soon.
Yeah that's what they were back in the day. It's the main appeal of TUF and the Contender's Series, the amount of filler talent you can lock down for cheap effectively. The occasional champ or elite prospect is a bonus.

Back