1. San Jose 2. Calgary 3. Vegas

That Western conference playoff race is going to be something else

Playoff predictions? I've got

1. Tampa 2. Toronto 3. Boston WC. Florida

1. Pittsburgh 2. Washington 3. Philly WC. Columbus

1. Winnipeg 2. Nashville 3. St. Louis WC. Dallas WC. Colorado

1. San Jose 2. Calgary 3. Vegas

That Western conference playoff race is going to be something else

Calgary in second eh? That'd be a big step up for them, but it's possible. I think it's almost time for Pittsburgh to regress, I really hope Washington doesn't go back to back. Toronto-Winnipeg would be such fire, but I feel like Toronto has a hard fought knockout or two in them before they really put it all together.

Calgary in second eh? That'd be a big step up for them, but it's possible. I think it's almost time for Pittsburgh to regress, I really hope Washington doesn't go back to back. Toronto-Winnipeg would be such fire, but I feel like Toronto has a hard fought knockout or two in them before they really put it all together.

Could be wrong to rate them as how good they should be rather than how good they were last year. But I see no reasons why they aren't a playoff team with that roster and their division is trending downwards. Ducks won't have Perry/Kesler for most of the year, Edmonton is determined to ruin McDavid, Kings are old af etc. It's not so much a vote of confidence in them as it is a vote of non-confidence in everyone else but San Jose. I don't think MAF is going to drop another .927 either so Vegas should be ripe for a small step back. I'd be more confident if they didn't trade Hamilton but they should still be good enough

Washington and Pittsburgh taking a step back is inevitable but while Philly is climbing I don't think this is the year they overtake them in the regular season at least

Yeah I don't think this is the Leafs year either although we're getting pretty close to that point. Might be Winnipeg's though, that's as complete a team as the league has outside of Tampa Bay

Kiss the ring, peasants.
570136.jpg

5.2 million a year for 6 years for a guy with 28 career goals and gets suspended twice a year

u3T9u4G.gif

He gets paid to wreck havoc on Blues prospects.

He gets paid too much for too long to be not that good

Time to spoil Ovie's banner raising night. I hope The Rat licks someone.

The Eagle scores a hat trick, and Montreal loses by a lot, starting the #lose4hughes, #kaka4kakko process.

My body isn't ready,going to be a rough year for my boy Price.

Holy shit I just realized,every one of our forwards weighs less then 200 pounds wtf is that about? Smh

Maybe 1 or 2 but even then it's barely over 200+ lol

My body isn't ready,going to be a rough year for my boy Price.
I hate the Canadiens as a Bruins fan because I'm required to but I feel bad for teh guy.

It's from the lockout but I watch this video every year before the season starts. For how brutal hockey CAN be, these guys are criminally underpaid.

EDIT:
Sounds like the board is going to vote on expanding to Seattle at the December meeting:
https://www.fearthefin.com/2018/10/3/17931252/deep-blue-sea-hello-seattle-nhl-expansion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back