NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the habs fans more now that we've accepted our suckitude. Now that it's basically been admitted that we're going to lose for hughes, play like kaka for kakko, or lose by the dozens for cozens, the last few retarded horses have crossed the finish line: time for a rebuild.

Pacioretty being gone is a huge relief.

Of course the garbage Scabs have a garbage rat like Domi on their squad.

Kid needs to wise up, play it clean, like his old man.

Of course the garbage Scabs have a garbage rat like Domi on their squad.

Kid needs to wise up, play it clean, like his old man.

Lol.

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Loved Domi for sucker punching Ulf, the Probert wars, and whooping a Flyers fan. He did some dirty shit though, I remember him laying out Niedermayer and hoping Stevens would decapitate him.

Good on the Sharks. Let's hope Karlsson stays healthy.

Not sure if there's anything better than the Habs trading a visibly talented player for a sucker punching can

My theory is someone has been putting mercury in the man's HGH

His intelligence has decreased the exact same amount as his swoleness has increased over the last few seasons

Should be a fun game tonight. Not sure why Suzuki isn't playing, though.

pretty stoked for october 3rd. scheduled the day off and already planning the menu. nothing better than toronto/montreal opening night pageantry.

final four this season: winnipeg, san jose, tampa bay and toronto
finals: tampa bay over winnipeg

G'damn I already know the bandwagon of new leaf fans in the city is going to piss me off. Where were you asshats during the Ferguson years??

Still around, just drunk on maple leaf square. Until the leafs fix their D like erectile dysfunction, they wont do anything in the yoffs of note.

Kotkaniemi continues to impress. He's been the best center on Montreal so far.

pretty stoked for october 3rd. scheduled the day off and already planning the menu. nothing better than toronto/montreal opening night pageantry.

final four this season: winnipeg, san jose, tampa bay and toronto
finals: tampa bay over winnipeg
*shakeshead.....

I look forward to these guys ending Toronto... again.

Kinda disappointed that the leafs decided to dress their also-rans. The eagle needs a real test.

I saw Bret in a gym in South Calgary once. Didn't have the chutzpah to bother him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back