NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying nylander 7million for 11 mins of ice time....

I did not realize that William Nylander is the son of former NHLer Michael Nylander.

michael-nylander-hockey-card-1992-93-parkhurst-emerald-ice-294-nm-m__51b9vM2rusL.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Three fights in the Senators vs Islanders game last night:

lol patrick and cirelli in the flyers/bolts game fight
cirelli throwing bombs from his back on the ice, two non fighters tbh
gotta love it, eh

Here is a video clip of the fight:

The Canucks are really turning things around since the beginning of the season. They are doing far better than anybody expected.

Looked close to above crossbar. They ever take a look at it? Didn’t catch the end of the game.

Flames Win 8-5 over San Jose. It was a wild and entertaining game.

Sorta late, especially for that late in a blow out .He better answer the bell when they meet again

jeez, ya gotta pay attention eh Simek.

love that Dell got involved though.

fuck Bennett.

It looks like Bennett is going to be a player who contributes around 30 points a season. The big difference this year has been his physical play. Bennett is more noticeable this year because he has been playing a much more physical, agitating style of game. His physical play ramped during January last season when I think he realized he was not going to be putting up a lot of points. He is only 22 years old so there is still a chance he can start putting more pucks in the net.

Just realized the Dell spearing came before Bennett laying dude out.
Completely unnecessary on both counts.
Refs let this one get away.

Last edited:
Brandon Manning has been traded to the Oilers. Manning once broke McDavid's collarbone. It is hard to believe that will not be an issue in the dressing room.

The Edmonton Sun:
Brandon Manning incident long in past for Edmonton Oilers captain Connor McDavid

"Obviously it was a long time ago and that’s all I want to say about that. It’s a non-issue,” said the Edmonton Oilers captain, who was taken into the end boards by Manning and another Philadelphia Flyers player and broke his collarbone in McDavid’s first NHL year, then had a verbal joust with Manning in a later game, afterwards telling media that Manning had hit him on purpose.

I blame Dell for pissing Bennett off. Blame the refs for being bozos. Blame Bennett for when the sharks run 150 pound Johnny hockey next game, because targeting small/young/uninvolved players seems to be the new thing in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back