NHL Playoff Discussion V.3: Cup Final Shawarmageddon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God i'm freaking out. like how am i supposed to survive at work if i can't fuck around on hockey forums and listen to podcast while im being a government cog.

Fuck

HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

41 more days

signed

Thirsty hockey fan #659652

i expect to be living in ottawa by the time the regular season starts, should be a good winter

Seems a McWhopper proposal needs its visual presence here amidst all the recent burger talk.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/2...lds-lets-make-a-mcwhopper.html?_r=1&referrer=
26mcwhopper-web-articleLarge.jpg

bloods_crips.jpg

Make it happen

Last edited:
bk already has the big king, it's the same bloody thing

I feel like I would eat that and regret it immediately. Actually there's a BK and McDicks both within a few blocks of my office. Fuck it maybe I'll try it next week when I'm back in town.

As a hockey fan I'm stuck between two basic, but harsh, realities:

1.) The off-season is always too long.

2.) So is the NHL season. Lets face it, there's always about a month or two after the christmas break where the hockey sucks.

I think if we had shorter seasons, we could see the game evolve even further. Hockey players are not strong, or particularly fast and I think it's because they get chipped away into nothing during the needlessly long season (and worse, 20+ games of prison rules hockey, if you're on a contender), and as a result have to spend 3-4 months just getting back into the shape they were in last training camp. That leaves you with very little time to make progress from year to year, especially if you have extended playoff runs.

That's why I actually prefer it when our prospects get eliminated early from, or don't qualify for the playoffs.

i think stoll, richards and kaner have more than enough free time on their hands

To Proko's point; I think the world championships will scratch a lot of itches.

RIP Al Arbour.

A true coaching legend and my fav coach of all time. I was a huge Islander fan way back when and Mike Bossy is fav player ever.

The world cup you mean?

i assumed that was what he meant

you guys have probably already discussed it ad nauseum but i'm not a fan. the format is too arcade-y, and i hate the fact that players will most likely have to play against their own national teams

are you canadian btw? sorry but i'm racist against finns ever since teemu facemushed pronger into the glass in the iihf worlds 6-8 yrs ago

actually i loved it but i was seriously concerned for selanne's health afterwards. pronger was PISSED

That dude in front of them looks like he ran out of fucks to give about 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back