NHL Playoff Discussion V.3: Cup Final Shawarmageddon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
portillos-chicago-610x629.jpg

Ehrhoff signs with the Kings for basically nothing.

1 year 1.5 million

Lol, I remember when some dunce on hfboards habs, maybe SouthernHab (who wants to trade P.K. Subban for Mike Green... srsly), who thought the Sabres were going to inheret the NHL when they were running a top 3 of Myers, Regehr, and Ehrhoff. ''That's what a real NHL defence looks like.''

LMAO!

But seriously, that dude did suggest that we trade Subban and sign Mike Green....

You would pose as a blackhawks fan to troll. Wisconsin boy

i'm expecting big things out of our defense this year

ceci needs to step it up, and wiercioch needs to build on his late-season success. hoping wideman gets some time in the big leagues, i'm done with cowen

ceci needs to step it up, and wiercioch needs to build on his late-season success. hoping wideman gets some time in the big leagues, i'm done with cowen

But but but Cowen has been my floating position sinbin dude for two years of fantasy.

I don't know anything about wideman except, AHL Norris. Let's hope he's slick.

I'm fine with cowen in a reduced role.

I know, it's amazing he's not Canadian eh?

No, Its amazing people don't realize he has cheese curd implants...

Im actually astonished now that his fat ass figure is even a topic among hockey fans......

Fuck i think hockey fans just might be the dumbest fans of any sport, in the light of this knowledge.

You see that 96pt fantasy projection for Phil. Ha-ha. Big year!

How do we get into these discussions all the time? I've never had a burger from A&W, but the one by my house used to have a "2 Bacon N' Eggers for 4.20" deal. They knew, they knew.

Lol, I remember when some dunce on hfboards habs, maybe SouthernHab (who wants to trade P.K. Subban for Mike Green... srsly), who thought the Sabres were going to inheret the NHL when they were running a top 3 of Myers, Regehr, and Ehrhoff. ''That's what a real NHL defence looks like.''

LMAO!

But seriously, that dude did suggest that we trade Subban and sign Mike Green....

Hopefully that fucker dies while attending an Egyptian soccer game.

It was so fun watching Cowen turn into nothing.

6 years, $40.5 for Giordano. That's pretty reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back