• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL: Boston Bruins @ Seattle Kraken 2-23-23

I've seen a lot of Film Noir bro trust me this how people get kilt

goddammit hockey players are so gross. those were gigantic snot rockets.

I've seen a lot of Film Noir bro trust me this how people get kilt
it's 2023....I'll have an app that if my heartbeat stops it uploads to all the social medias.

goddammit hockey players are so gross. those were gigantic snot rockets.

it's 2023....I'll have an app that if my heartbeat stops it uploads to all the social medias.
Man at the game on Monday one of the assistant coaches horked a huge loogey onto the ice and it missed the refs face by inches. My jaw dropped. It's all fun and games until KDR has to come solve your moider

My man's Krejci ties it up. Get ready for Jack to suck him off verbally

insane shots. getting to be an excellent game with that TIE SCORE

Man at the game on Monday one of the assistant coaches horked a huge loogey onto the ice and it missed the refs face by inches. My jaw dropped. It's all fun and games until KDR has to come solve your moider
pukeemoji.png

and well i mean, it's all here on sherdog. he'll figure it out.
My man's Krejci ties it up. Get ready for Jack to suck him off verbally
excellent call

pukeemoji.png

and well i mean, it's all here on sherdog. he'll figure it out.

excellent call
Brick had to shut him down one time he was going on about how Krejci is underrated and all this. Brick was like uh underrated by who? We all know he's good

Brick had to shut him down one time he was going on about how Krejci is underrated and all this. Brick was like uh underrated by who? We all know he's good
<Oku02>

i'm going to see what tickets look like day of on Sunday it's an early afternoon game but it could be shit ass weather but I know I'll have your support since we are ice fighting the Queafs. It just sucks how expensive our tix are since they are trying to pay off climate pledge arena fast or whatever.

<Oku02>

i'm going to see what tickets look like day of on Sunday it's an early afternoon game but it could be shit ass weather but I know I'll have your support since we are ice fighting the Queafs. It just sucks how expensive our tix are since they are trying to pay off climate pledge arena fast or whatever.
Yeah that sucks about the expense. I wonder what tix went for tonight there

Yeah that sucks about the expense. I wonder what tix went for tonight there
i checked 10 minutes before puck off and they were down to 100 for some pretty decent tickets. but the fees are so goddamn crazy. 250 for 2 tickets just seems like too much.

i'd pay 1000 for a vip ticket tho, lol.

lol @ them blaming the west coast trip.

i checked 10 minutes before puck off and they were down to 100 for some pretty decent tickets. but the fees are so goddamn crazy. 250 for 2 tickets just seems like too much.

i'd pay 1000 for a vip ticket tho, lol.

lol @ them blaming the west coast trip.
For 2 decent seats 250 isn't too bad really. Still expensive but not as bad as I was thinking. If they were for sure good seats

For 2 decent seats 250 isn't too bad really. Still expensive but not as bad as I was thinking. If they were for sure good seats
first section near opp goal row N. seems great.

it's 300 right now to go to sunday's game for only average seats.

Back