NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

except for maybe vancouver

xq8nb1becv8c1.jpeg

GO CANUCKS GO!

I am pumped for this

i've got a little over half a 40 left of captain morgan. i don't think i can drink this all in one go, but if i wake up with an empty bottle, or if i don't wake up at all, then i'll know that we lost.

oh fuck me i dont have my usual beers and vodka coolers for this game. this is going to blow my pre-game ritual and the canucks seem to have bad luck on the nights when i dont have a combination of beer, rum, and vodka running through me.

i'm staying home for this one but i guess i may as well head to the liquor store. i don't want to have to potentially blame a loss on me not having an adequate suppy of beer.

oh fuck me i dont have my usual beers and vodka coolers for this game. this is going to blow my pre-game ritual and the canucks seem to have bad luck on the nights when i dont have a combination of beer, rum, and vodka running through me.

i'm staying home for this one but i guess i may as well head to the liquor store. i don't want to have to potentially blame a loss on me not having an adequate suppy of beer.
Fucking beer store is closed and I’m out too. This is no good. Well I have some left but not enough.

Bonehead move to schedule a game seven after some stupid girls basketball which will probably go into overtime.
Fuck ESPN
The only reason it’s on is because of Caitlyn Clark.

Last edited:
alright. my body is ready.

man our backs are against the wall and missing our top scorer and our vezina goalie but we shall overcome, as we have all year.

GO CANUCKS GO!

mikayhev hits post on a glorious chance. no way

he's had a gazillion chances this year but rarely capitalizes. they even benched him the last 2 games. i dont think we should resign him. send him back to toronto.

referees havent called any penalties yet. the stars must be aligned properly.

i hope i didnt speak too soon.

nope. we good after that scrum.

we're not even trying to pressure the offensive zone we just keep dumping it in and changing. this is some torterella shit right here.

rich tocchet made the jack adams finalists but i have to seriously question this strategy. we cant just keep dumping it in and hoping for someone to stay on and forecheck long enough for everybody to change. they need to start carrying the puck in and putting on pressure.

Back