NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Vancouver has been outplaying Edmonton most of this series. They deserve to win.

if the last game went to OT like it should have, we would have won. i'm 99% certain just the way things were going after the momentum tilted

all these people who wrote vancouver off from the start are a bunch of homers and idiots. this series should already be over. the oilers are about to get put out by the "easy team."

anybody who didn't manage to see this coming has not been paying attention to the canucks this year. press f to pay your respect motherfuckers.

Last edited:
4 & 5 is what I meant. My fault..

The Edmonton dry spells could be swaying my judgment though. They'll have moments where they're on fire and then go completely ice cold for half the game. Inconsistency isn't kind in the playoffs and that's why they're down in the series.

The Canucks coach publicly reamed them out after game 4. That was their worst game, lol. Canucks fans themselves said they didn't deserve to win as they did practically nothing until the 13 minute mark of the 3rd period.

I honestly don't think you have watched all of the games.

It has been pretty cut and dry that Edmonton had the better skaters in games 2, 3, and 4. They dominated in scoring opportunity production in those games.

Last edited:
Reactions: PND
441583252_3771548699796174_1968788251871811106_n.jpg

So Marchment is a scumbag confirmed.

Ripped the helmet off the guy half his size and a punch in the face would have been scumbag enough but he goes for the eye poke instead and no penalty called. Good lord.

Back