NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Natural hat trick. Haven't seen one of those for a while.

Has Skinner ever made a clutch or big time save in his life? What a fucking sieve

Skinner is straight fucked. I’d call of Campbell. It can’t be any worse.

Mcdavid should have Skinner Nancy Kerrigan’d before the next game.

Skinner is straight fucked. I’d call of Campbell. It can’t be any worse.

The gas lighting about him is the worst part. I wanted to be optimistic about him earlier in the season. During their streak it was looking pretty good. Since then not so much.

I guess they don't have a better option than to try to give him a morale boost so that he plays slightly less bad. Not working today. He has been abysmal this series. He is making Silovs look like Hasek.

Reactions: PND
Mcdavid should have Skinner Nancy Kerrigan’d before the next game.

Like I've said in other chats, even if they get past the Canucks, they aren't getting past Dallas or Colorado with Skinner in net. What a sieve.

Do people get their hats back?

No goal
Can’t believe Perry is still active.

That’s a goal. There was one angle they showed that clearly looked like is was in

That’s a goal. There was one angle they showed that clearly looked like is was in

Looks like no goal to me, but between this and the 2 posts this could be 4-3. Instead it's 1-3.

35 minutes of game time left. The Mcdavid line is gonna need to play 25 minutes plus to have a shot at winning this game

Skinner doing great this period since Vancouver can't get a shot on goal...

Like I've said in other chats, even if they get past the Canucks, they aren't getting past Dallas or Colorado with Skinner in net. What a sieve.

I don't think either of these teams are winning the cup at this point.

Back